Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Exactly, the difference between those two footages is huge especially if you watch in HD. Also clocked the fact all the cars in that footage look old af and there's not a single Mcdonalds sign anywhere jk

I didn't even notice that. Thanks for the tea

:hooker: :hooker:

(Obsessed with this emoji now that I know how to insert it)

This should actually be the album cover

DrbbjqmW4AAmg_Z.jpg

jack i love these chords

ben i love these godawful sales

also can someone please explain where jack i love these chords came from, the only thing i see when i google it is this cursed thread

locals only

Neither - the footage from MAC looks like fake 8mm / 16mm footage whilst the cars driving is actual 8mm / 16mm footage. I assume all the bits that aren’t lana (or the waves in Mac) are just stock footage she snatched from somewhere. Literally reminds me of mixing stock footage in high school and calling it art

i feel like some of the ocean stock footage was taken from past eras. like the rotating rocks looks like its from UV and then the one where its the ocean waves was used in the HM album trailer but its just black and white

i feel like some of the ocean stock footage was taken from past eras. like the rotating rocks looks like its from UV and then the one where its the ocean waves was used in the HM album trailer but its just black and white

As well as the weird sunlight gleams over the branches -on Venice Bitch video- were taken from the Honeymoon "videoclip" (if it may be called that way).

it's not even been  /that/ long since LFL so like.. i'm not thirsty per say but let's just say a bitch wouldn't mind a lead single anytime soon

like.. it's getting to that point!

RVhKIwP.gif

I didnt realize anyone actually thought the car footage in VB was filmed by Chuck.

Same especially after years of Lana using b roll footage from different media

Jk I checked out the Instagram and it’s someone posing as Lana

I swear that account is weird af because it's 100% not lana (even Lana once answered a comment saying it's not her), but I've seen some videos they've posted that were literally recorded by Lana with her phone but didn't post them in neither of her IG accounts so wtf?

Tf... I checked that Instagram account and thought at first it was a fake Lana account. But, scrolling, found a picture uploaded on november 2017 with the caption "You took my sadness out of a context". Almost one year before MAC dropped. This is quite interesting!

Tf... I checked that Instagram account and thought at first it was a fake Lana account. But, scrolling, found a picture uploaded on november 2017 with the caption "You took my sadness out of a context". Almost one year before MAC dropped. This is quite interesting!

I had seen that too, but I think they edited after MAC was released so no big deal

pls mass report neohumanism for impersonation because it isnt lana, were gonna get another china.palace and i dont have the energy for that after the nfr mess

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

There’s another video that has the caption of “8.30” from months ago, but if you click the comments you can see it was edited two days ago. They probably went back and edited that caption.

pls mass report neohumanism for impersonation because it isnt lana, were gonna get another china.palace and i dont have the energy for that after the nfr mess

Done, we might be clowns but we demand some respect up in here okay?

1503883204-sbwosch.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I had seen that too, but I think they edited after MAC was released so no big deal

I know, but the caption wasnt exactly the lyrics of MAC, and there's videos and pictures of her that I haven't seen in any other place till now, as the one with Cat Power from last shows (maybe it's only me who hadn't seen that, anyway).