Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's my birthday too. OMG! It would be wonderful.

hey there, my fellow leo  :hooker:

i hope she comes through, i have a strong feeling we'll get the date tomorrow

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

This so much.. They take these titles that fans made up to have something to call them and act as if they were confirmed. Who knows if Happiness is a Butterfly is even called that? Maybe it's just Happiness, maybe it's Butterfly, maybe it's some obscure title..

It’s called (don’t call me a) Taxi

Back when Venice Bitch was released and she did the interview she said it was on the album

She literally never said that  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I really want Venice Bitch and Hope to be next to each other on the album. The transition between the end of VB and the beginning of Hope is amazing

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Noah fence but I don’t want VB, MAC or Hope on the album taking up space. Love VB & MAC but we’ve had those songs for damn near a year, make space for the new girls.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The main reason why I think it's fake is because there's not songs with long ass titles besides Hope :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

EAVt5oTXkAEJbye.jpg

Glorious was taken from the fucking Chameleon Twitter the ceiling must say gullible huh

Also the same point about Bartender not making the cut since it's pre-Jackoff......... she has quite the history of reworking songs from different producers so nothing's impossible for her

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Yeah not gonna lie she really fucked over her fan base w this era. Releasing songs a YEAR before the album, holding off on news for so long and being vague and also basically treating this era like shit so far- bad single covers, low quality music videos (dont @ me and say the VB video is a vibe, I get it but imagine 9 min of homemade/Chuck footage as opposed to the same footage looped for 9 mins)

Like I’m excited but at the same time I’m nervous? I really feel like this album could go either way. Like... imagine if we don’t get an album trailer, a decent album cover, one decent music video....... at this point the album cover could literally be a selfie and the vinyl could be shitstain brown. Like. It’s scary. 2014-15 UV-HM lana is rolling in her grave

This this thissss

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Back when Venice Bitch was released and she did the interview she said it was on the album

She said that? :O

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

you know how kali uchis and that jorja girl (i don’t listen to her soz) did like a joint tour kind of thing? imagine ldr did a small venue tour that was just lana x jack in the same style as the ally coalition

norman fucking wigwell

Glorious was taken from the fucking Chameleon Twitter the ceiling must say gullible huh

Also the same point about Bartender not making the cut since it's pre-Jackoff......... she has quite the history of reworking songs from different producers so nothing's impossible for her

She talked about Bartender in january/february (don't remember when the grammys happened) and later on she said she had been working with Jack since december, no? 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It’s called (don’t call me a) Taxi

In your car is gonna be named “In Your Car (Imma fart & it’s gonna blow through you)” confirmed

You guys are so fucking funny today  :lmao:

an album funded by a pedo ring

derivative visuals

tacky presentation

god awful music

etc.

anyways, i dont care if she promotes at all, just drop it on soundcloud or something

you're just a hater with terrible taste.

giphy.gif

Nope.

giphy.gif

This tracklist is clearly fake because there’s no song called Tesla on it

I fucking wish, honestly

i hope Hey Blue Baby and Stupid For Feeling So Happy are on the album

i knoe she said theyre not but Coachella wasnt supposed to be on LFL as well so

the coachella info was probably more to do with us listening to it once and begging every @ on twitter that began with universal to tell

is it wasn’t on the album.

i lowkey doubt universal poland knew the album tea so i presume they guessed? or just used the info they had at the time about the album to say no? cause she rushed that song out in like a month, wouldn’t surprise me if they hadn’t sent the deetz to all of the people working for universal across the globe.

it was probably just an accident from the time, but i defo think there’s always time for lana to change her mind. i mean what else could she have been doing for a year? i doubt she was just randomly in limbo you know. she had to be working/doing SOMETHING