Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

My crackhead uncle who you might know as one of the most famous FBI/NASA agents confirmed that NFR has been reworked into a Christmas album and it’ll release in February. He knows this bc he works at a lice, fleas & ticks company in Antartica

Do you guys want me to ask him anything?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

My crackhead uncle who you might know as one of the most famous FBI/NASA agents confirmed that NFR has been reworked into a Christmas album and it’ll release in February. He knows this bc he works at a lice, fleas & ticks company in Antartica

Do you guys want me to ask him anything?

could you ask him if the rumor of a vinyl printed with a photo of jackoff as santa claus is true?

it's just the way i feel

this is..... so ugly

It's like they read this thread, the music store tracklists, and then threw in a FJM collab + some "new" titles to make it look real.

8V7Yvel.png

EAVt5oTXkAEJbye.jpg

wow just looking at this fake tracklist makes me realize how many songs(and snippets) we’ve already heard... kinda wish she’d either added more songs or just not of teased as many tracks as she did. :/

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

It doesn’t look terrible. And I don’t hate the idea of starting with H2D. I really want In Your Car to have another name, though. I actually like that name but I just wanna be surprised when I’m first listening to the record and I don’t know which one it is and then a song ends and all of a sudden the next song opens with those warm piano chords and it’s just total bliss. It’d be such a moment.

Holy fuck if it's coming on September 6th I'm blowing my house down cuz it's my birthday

Lana wouldn't release the same day as Melanie Martinez.

giphy.gif

It doesn’t look terrible. And I don’t hate the idea of starting with H2D. I really want In Your Car to have another name, though. I actually like that name but I just wanna be surprised when I’m first listening to the record and I don’t know which one it is and then a song ends and all of a sudden the next song opens with those warm piano chords and it’s just total bliss. It’d be such a moment.

i really really hope it’s under a different title too. IYC sounds a little generic.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose