Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@ anyone putting the neon/nuclear green in anything but the bottom tier... what the FUCK is wrong w you

neon green is a fucking good color

Maybe a splattered vinyl to mimic paint...

tea but she doesn't have the range for that :/

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I guarantee that even after all this time the vinyls won’t be ready and will be released 3 months after the release like LFLs :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I guarantee that even after all this time the vinyls won’t be ready and will be released 3 months after the release like LFLs :rip:

That just gives us more time to discuss what color we think the vinyl will be

qfrWuBl.png

is this another one of ur creative ways to try and commit theft

no why ever would you think that? *drops your credit card*

it's just the way i feel

aw i’m sad i missed the vinyl color thing i would’ve wanted to include my sunset swirl :defeated: anyways i’m not surprised she only said next month again and didn’t give a real date but it makes me wonder why?? she has to have a date picked out by now obviously, maybe she wants to be super low key or she wants to do something special bc this record does seem really special.. which also makes sense if she’s want to keep it low key and not draw a lot of attention like how honeymoon was really special and its release was really low key too. i’m so excited tho omg honestly i’m gonna love it no matter what it looks like idk why it already holds such a special place in my heart and i only listened to the snippets 5x max with very long time periods in between and i’ve held off on listening to mac/vb/hope a whole lot bc i wanna hear them in context of the album. even if she puts another selfie or grainy overexposed iphone pic of trees as the cover and makes the vinyl some color that totally doesn’t go i can tell i’m just gonna love it so much that i’ll wanna hug it/her and cry lmfao

also just had another idea omg bc of violet bent backwards over my ass what if the vinyl will be a pretty just before sunset at the beach blue (i’m visualizing that one pic from pams ig story where she said on set(?) and there was a grassy field and a pretty blue sky(? don’t even know if i’m remembering this right lol) and violet splashed and maybe a few hints of green or another floral/nature-y color ?? i can’t think of what it’s called but the pattern i’m thinking of is when it’s like throwing paint on something that’s spinning so it comes out from the center but is still obviously thrown on and kind of fuzzy/undefined but kinda stripy/dotted? in my head i’m imagining it mimicking a lavender field and having a much lighter purple like that too but idk

UbsOye5.png

Album wont be out Aug.

Vinyl will be plain black.

Album cover will have a border with no pic.

No videos will be made.

No tour.

Bless you for always bringing our delusional wishes to a ground level, we should all have zero expectations to reduce the risk of major disappointment.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I made a Tiermarker for ranking preferred NFR vinyl colours. Almost all of the submissions from the audience were green, so I selected a few greens, and picked a few other colours in case some crazy person wants orange or something.

https://tiermaker.com/create/nfr-vinyl-colour-preferences-152680

And these were the audience submissions for reference, so that we can make fun of those people who picked visually offensive tones like nuclear green @movebaby

2cp3ki0.jpg

EATpOlKXUAA1oBX.jpg

Noah fence guise

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif