Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

and when was this again

Lemme check my timeline summary, I’ll be back in a minute. :hooker:

- Harper's Bazaar interview, February 7th: NFR has 13 tracks, last 3 tracks of the album has rock undertones, "no bangers" will be on the album

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lemme check my timeline summary, I’ll be back in a minute. :hooker:

Lana really has had a tracklist finalized since February huh............. anyway if Mariner's isn't the album opener I'm pirating the album in retaliation 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

someone needs to kidnap w*n so we can get the info... i can't believe the teasing... the audacity 

girl u really think he's got any sort of insider info? hes too busy smoking shitty weed in europe or some shit

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

Lana really has had a tracklist finalized since February huh............. anyway if Mariner's isn't the album opener I'm pirating the album in retaliation

Well, she’s had the tracklist since December I guess if that’s when the album got finished.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Imagine a world where NFR was released January 2019 and we were instead speculating on LDR7 right now and hoping the Charlie's Angels track would lead into the sound of that era

:icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Somebody feed french alexa some cheat codes and command prompts for the record. this is OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE tenor.gif?itemid=5629568

Alexa, demande un pet

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

girl u really think he's got any sort of insider info? hes too busy smoking shitty weed in europe or some shit

idk august 17th is such a weird date? why else would he be saying it? maybe lana slipped him some info idk. you're prob right tho, maybe he's done too many drugs and it's gone to his brain

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

just realized.................. in theory every album of lana's has had plans for a cover of a song and whenever they actually make it they're at the end of the album and are often times the closer............. last three songs on N*R being rock influenced.............. famous rock bands................... radiohead cover time

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

I made a Tiermarker for ranking preferred NFR vinyl colours. Almost all of the submissions from the audience were green, so I selected a few greens, and picked a few other colours in case some crazy person wants orange or something.

https://tiermaker.com/create/nfr-vinyl-colour-preferences-152680

And these were the audience submissions for reference, so that we can make fun of those people who picked visually offensive tones like nuclear green @movebaby

2cp3ki0.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

idk august 17th is such a weird date? why else would he be saying it? maybe lana slipped him some info idk. you're prob right tho, maybe he's done too many drugs and it's gone to his brain

17 august is his birthday ajgsjlkshgskj the other bird was the one who dropped that date

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

just realized.................. in theory every album of lana's has had plans for a cover of a song and whenever they actually make it they're at the end of the album and are often times the closer............. last three songs on N*R being rock influenced.............. famous rock bands................... radiohead cover time

somehow i get the feeling she won't cover the band that sued (?) her. it would be great though... i think lana could do a really haunting version of creep or all i need (or any of their more love themed songs)

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif