Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

somehow i get the feeling she won't cover the band that sued (?) her. it would be great though... i think lana could do a really haunting version of creep or all i need (or any of their more love themed songs)

allow me to introduce u to the rumored no surprises cover

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I made a Tiermarker for ranking preferred NFR vinyl colours. Almost all of the submissions from the audience were green, so I selected a few greens, and picked a few other colours in case some crazy person wants orange or something.

https://tiermaker.com/create/nfr-vinyl-colour-preferences-152680

And these were the audience submissions for reference, so that we can make fun of those people who picked visually offensive tones like nuclear green @movebaby

2cp3ki0.jpg

make fun of me all you want but i’ve decided i’m bored of laurel canyon vibes and this album needs to be rebranded as a cyber-punk-electro-goth-rave-dance-techno release, beginning with a violently green vinyl

Bitches drag their mate for choosing nuclear green and then put it in the "yes" category. I'm bitches.

14wqctk.png

you know you love me xoxo gossip girl

it's just the way i feel

make fun of me all you want but i’ve decided i’m bored of laurel canyon vibes and this album needs to be rebranded as a cyber-punk-electro-goth-rave-dance-techno release, beginning with a violently green vinyl

Lana's PC music era  :flutter:

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Actually I disagree, it'd look real great translucent, but it'd have to have the right kind of sheen or hue 'else it'd look like an amoeba frisbee

petition for lana to change the album title to Amoeba Fucking Frisbee

it's just the way i feel