Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay unpopular opinion incoming:

I think proclaiming that Jack's a genius is going a bit far, personally. I don't feel that the actual production is all that remarkable. In fact, some of the songs have some very obvious production flaws that we have already discussed. 

I'm not saying he and/or the songs suck, but I don't know about him being a genius, and I don't know if I want sis to do her next album with him. I'd prefer that she work with someone entirely new, although she probably will work with Jack again. 

But again he's taking risks in production with all these different analog instruments. It feels very organic and I think he gets Lana's sound just like she felt with David Kahne with AKA. I think they clicked instantly on what she wants. Rick said they're working together on songs that they'd want to listen to and I think she's found the same energy with Jack

Emile was a new producer for her to make a smashing debut and Dan was a completely new energy for her that she got excited for but it was also very dry in the final product, meanwhile NFR feels complete, colorful and open

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

they should have just stuck to their original single release plan. i know it wouldn't have prevented this, but it would have at least made one less leak and maybe the fans wouldn't be so desperate to have the full album.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

they should have just stuck to their original single release plan. i know it wouldn't have prevented this, but it would have at least made one less leak and maybe the fans wouldn't be so desperate to have the full album.

We got 2 songs a week ago, the album is coming in less than 2 weeks,we know there will be a double video, a BBC live lounge.. But her fans are just greedy and want more and more

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

We got 2 songs a week ago, the album is coming in less than 2 weeks,we know there will be a double video, a BBC live lounge.. But her fans are just greedy and want more and more

Lana's fans are the worst, sorry not sorry

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yeah. I’ve heard fuck it i love u and the greatest but if this greedy bitch is gonna leak the album im not going to listen to it and report every fucking link i will see. Period.

giphy.gif