Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana is already rich so in the grand scheme of things, leaks will not destroy her and she will not end up on the streets. Calm tf down.

The leaks are in poor quality so everyone is gonna jump straight to Apple music and Spotify to stream it in HQ when it gets released anyway.

Is not about the money. Is about her hard work being shared without her consent. by the date we can assume that she wants a grammy, and to have that you have to do well in the charts.. Its all spoiled. 

Is not about the money. Is about her hard work being shared without her consent. by the date we can assume that she wants a grammy, and to have that you have to do well in the charts.. Its all spoiled.

She ain't caring based on her past reaction

bfur3rclepgy.jpg

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

yep! i dont know where these people are seeing we are upset about the money, its about this ^^^^

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

If we go by this logic then how come no is sharing this same energy with people who have over 200 unreleased Lana songs in their iTunes library? Which I can imagine is more than half of people here.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I kinda love the new BAR  :toofunny:

The pre chorus is amazing, I love the "we play the eagles in malibu and i want it" part and there's something about her pronunciation when she sings "american" that is so cute and the outro is beautiful  :toofunny: she won again I can't believe it...............

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If we go by this logic then how come no is sharing this same energy with people who have over 200 unreleased Lana songs in their iTunes?

Yeah it's super strange how people are acting all high and mighty about being respectful to Lana when they have an entire library of her unreleased songs sitting around. Songs she never intended on releasing for who knows what reasons. This is a forthcoming album, not hundreds of unreleased songs that were never meant to see the light of day lmao. Don't see anyone acting morally superior about that tho.

If we go by this logic then how come no is sharing this same energy with people who have over 200 unreleased Lana songs in their iTunes? Which I can imagine is more than half of people herthat 

that stuff may never ever be released tho.... timeless artist like lana, almost always have a library of over 100 unreleased songs, necause they are artist, they make art for the fun of it. no one can speculate if this stuff will ever be released, so its more appropriate to share

you sound like one of those workers that always sides with their jobs and act like they're victimins

that stuff may never ever be released tho.... timeless artist like lana, almost always have a library of over 100 unreleased songs, necause they are artist, they make art for the fun of it. no one can speculate if this stuff will ever be released, so its more appropriate to share

It is appropriate to download songs Lana never wanted out there, but it's inappropriate to listen to songs that she does want out there? Funny logic. 

Yeah it's super strange how people are acting all high and mighty about being respectful to Lana when they have an entire library of her unreleased songs sitting around. Songs she never intended on releasing for who knows what reasons. This is a forthcoming album, not hundreds of unreleased songs that were never meant to see the light of day lmao. Don't see anyone acting morally superior about that tho.

not disagreeing, but how do you even know they were not meant to see the light of day? i look at it like any other artist, they have a buch of their art around, like a painter will have many pieces, ones that are mainstream and ones that are just for fun,

She just put an scrapped 3 year old song on her new album though

It is appropriate to download songs Lana never wanted out there, but it's inappropriate to listen to songs that she does want out there? Funny logic. 

if you give him evidence that she never wanted them out there, then id understand, and im sorry i never meant it was inappropriate to listen to the songs out there lol

not disagreeing, but how do you even know they were not meant to see the light of day? i look at it like any other artist, they have a buch of their art around, like a painter will have many pieces, ones that are mainstream and ones that are just for fun,

So you think not one of those hundreds of songs were shelved because Lana didn't want them out there? Unrealistic. If she wanted them out there because she "makes them for luv of the music" she'd upload them for free, much like she did with Looking For America lmao. Her hard drive was hacked, she said it herself. Those songs were stolen from her and she never intended on officially releasing them, and still has not (hence why we don't have a lot of those songs in good quality).

Fail to see how listening to these is appropriate but listening to an album that she wants out there is not.