Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This wasn't a rhetorical question I'm genuinely confused 

I don't know what lyrics you're talking abt but it could mean wanting to leave in the middle of the night and using a truck as a metaphor for leaving in general

locals only

okay i have a question. what is "take it doen" in reference to because i always see it and it makes me LAUGH

I think someone uploaded the Gucci video campaign earlier than scheduled and Lana said that in response

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Hello it's been awhile, I just wanna say the original tracklist of this album is horrid

I will be using

Love Song

Mariners Apartment Complex

Cinnamon
The Next Best American Record
Happiness Is A Butterfly

Bartender
Norman Fucking Rockwell

California
Fuck It, I Love You

The Greatest

Looking For America
Venice Bitch
How To Disappear

It flows so well and maintains that signature Lana Del Rey vibe

the problem with a leak two weeks early is the fact that it means the album will no longer have streaming impact. streaming is a huge part of an album’s longevity. would born to die be one of the longest charting albums of it wasn’t for streaming? probably not.

by the time the two weeks have past, people will have figured out which songs they like, which songs they don’t and then be more selective about what they listen to. you’ll also probably miss out on the initiall hit of someone repeatedly streaming a song they’ve just discovered and loved. a person who may stream a song continuously over and over for an hour may only stream it twice a day if they’ve already listened to it and “worn it out” per say.

and, as someone who is confident this is lana’s best album, i want to reserve every stream for release. i know i’ll love most of these songs and listen over and over because of the snippets i’ve heard, and i feel like she deserves the success, which is why i personally am not going to open these lq leaks. she has poured soul and maturity into her snippets and i want her action to have the reward i feel like it deserves. i’m not going to judge people for listening to leaks bc we’ve all been there and i’m not a hypocrit but i don’t get why so many people don’t have the patience and self control to just say no. it will affect her charting position and i don’t want that this time around. especially a whole TWO WEEKS early. two days may not have as much of an affect, for example, but two weeks definitely will. it’s a shame in my opinion.

I love you!!! That’s exactly the point! I love your intelligence!

i think BAR was written about barrie, so she probably changed the negative lyrics for the album version because now she is romanticizing him and their relationship again (as seen in California)

People from our Lanaism group on Facebook reported that. I think it was only one person though?

I also THINK it might be due to that mess from 2 years ago - they're charging you to see if you're capable of paying but then refund and if everything goes as planned you're charged again? But I might be COMPLETELY wrong.

thats what happened to me, so you may be correct

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

One week you worship her and one week you drag her for not releasing a music video and the songs she never said she would, make it make sense luv

Anyway I personally don't think that lana is affected in a personal level with this leak or sales wise at all,her team IS a mess for making available the greatest in Google play and uploading fiily on youtube, it's really outrageous.But I'm still happy we are getting the new music soon and the videos cause that's what it's about for me, yeah I wish that this era was less messy but yeah what can we do

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she wouldn't cancel the record im pretty sure she isn't allowed to do that especially when everything is already being shipped, the album is up on itunes and record stores have shipments ready to stock the album up

i love you, but you don't understand me.

who else is going to the NFR tour?? im going to the Sacramento show in October

i'm gonna be at the manchester one in feb !!!! this will b my first time, have you seen her before?