Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's perfectly legitimate to have concerns, complaints, or suggestions about the running of the site.

But to talk about 'professionalism' is difficult, especially because Elle and the mods are not in the public eye and do not run LanaBoards as a profit-making venture. There is no cost to the user to register and post, and indeed forum upkeep costs can be significant. I'm not sure if most people here remember the times when there would be stretches of several days where the site was down because the server wasn't paid for under the previous owner.

Talking about people being 'fucking useless' or making points in an inflammatory way on the wrong thread is really not productive.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

elle’s mental health comes before this shithole. she might as well shut this site down because half of the people here don’t deserve a safe space for ldr stuff.

yes this is exactly why elle shouldn't be the only person completely in charge of this, i know she bought this but there should be back up systems in place for theses sort of things, i mean especially since she bought this and invested like half a fortune in this, it should be of interest to her to be sure this website runs smoothly even if she's unable to be online 24/7 or even for more than a week/month if she needs to.

i have never said she should neglect her mental health.

i76mrxw.png 

elle’s mental health comes before this shithole. she might as well shut this site down because half of the people here don’t deserve a safe space for ldr stuff.

literally nobody said it didn't. chill fam.

It's gonna be her Bloom by Troye Sivan 

her what by who?

giphy.gif

yes this is exactly why elle shouldn't be the only person completely in charge of this, i know she bought this but there should be back up systems in place for theses sort of things, i mean especially since she bought this and invested like half a fortune in this, it should be of interest to her to be sure this website runs smoothly even if she's unable to be online 24/7 or even for more than a week/month if she needs to.

i have never said she should neglect her mental health.

sometimes things are ubrupt though. she can’t help it all the time.