Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

not listening to the l**ks but it sounds like shes straying from the typical pop song format, which shes really stuck to in most of her songs up until this point. that sounds really appealing to me considering that's the standard for most artists and im here for her exploring what shes feel sounds right rather than making predictable records with the same structure

How is omitting bridges straying from the typical pop song format when nowadays pop songs rarely feature bridges? This was even stated by Rick and is the reason even Nirvana has a song called verse chorus verse lmao

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

How is omitting bridges straying from the typical pop song format when nowadays pop songs rarely feature bridges? This was even stated by Rick and is the reason even Nirvana has a song called verse chorus verse lmao

tons of pop songs or songs that stick to a pop structure have a bridge. verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus is very common especially in lanas discog

I love UV so fucking much but people are obsessed with it and can't let it go. They do not realize it's lyrically her weakest album and simple towards the end. The first 5 songs including Old Money are what makes it stand out. other than that.....

THANK YOU!!! I got dragged for like three pages for saying this.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Imagine complaining about fucking bridges when we might be getting Lana’s best ever album after a year of waiting.

Imagine saying that an album with no bridges will top Honeymoon, an album that has it all: amazing lyrics, amazing production AND amazing bridges.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I love UV so fucking much but people are obsessed with it and can't let it go. They do not realize it's lyrically her weakest album and simple towards the end. The first 5 songs including Old Money are what makes it stand out. other than that.....

The instrumentals are insane, the lyrics cool, the production really good, but way too acclaimed. It’s not even her best album (imo)

Imagine saying that an album with no bridges will top Honeymoon, an album that has it all: amazing lyrics, amazing production AND amazing bridges.

Thanks. Let’s take a moment to appreciate Honeymoon, the real masterpiece

Thanks. Let’s take a moment to appreciate Honeymoon, the real masterpiece

What the hell happend to my post...

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

not listening to the l**ks but it sounds like shes straying from the typical pop song format, which shes really stuck to in most of her songs up until this point. that sounds really appealing to me considering that's the standard for most artists and im here for her exploring what shes feel sounds right rather than making predictable records with the same structure

I agree with this. I dig that she's doing new shit with her song structures. Even though her bridges are almost always great, one of the few problems I've always had with her song writing is that nearly all of her songs follow a Verse>Chorus>Verse>Chorus>Bridge>Chorus structure. Like we were getting a limited view of what she could really do with song writing.

I wasn't expecting her to use an entire album to experiment with song structure, but I like the outcome.

“The culture is lit

and if this is it

I had a ball

but i guess that I’m burned out after all.

Excited for my first video from

Norman Fu*#king Rockwell

it’s a double for

Fu*k it I love you! And The Greatest

@hypothetical_monkey”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS