Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why are you guys buying the signed bundle? It’s not 100% sure that it’s Lana’s sign

I remember seeing tons of posts on twitter about the Lust for Life signs, many of them were...strange...

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

ugh can someone who works at target PLEASE leak ha we're starving ma. i know I'll be able to wait till the 30th but I can't STAND these LQ ass recordings lit rally

Don’t encourage leaks :aw: we’re almost there!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i dont understand people who want nfr to be an uv 2.0, an album can still be good without being an uv copycat 

I love UV so fucking much but people are obsessed with it and can't let it go. They do not realize it's lyrically her weakest album and simple towards the end. The first 5 songs including Old Money are what makes it stand out. other than that.....

mypictr_380x225-7.png

Imagine complaining about fucking bridges when we might be getting Lana’s best ever album after a year of waiting.

That would be a valid comment if it were true

Rawk and roll!!!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Imagine complaining about fucking bridges when we might be getting Lana’s best ever album after a year of waiting.

not listening to the l**ks but it sounds like shes straying from the typical pop song format, which shes really stuck to in most of her songs up until this point. that sounds really appealing to me considering that's the standard for most artists and im here for her exploring what shes feel sounds right rather than making predictable records with the same structure

Why are you guys buying the signed bundle? It’s not 100% sure that it’s Lana’s sign

It is available on the Universal Music store under Lana Del Rey but only fans in the UK are able to purchase it

mypictr_380x225-7.png