Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys the JB description!! “Soul-pop superstar Lana Del Rey returns with a new album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell!’. ‘NFR!’ features her latest singles ‘Fuck It I Love You’ & ‘Doin Time’ and follows her ARIA #1 album ‘Lust For Life’.”

Maybe fuck it I love you is the next single (and will be released with preorder)?

I knew it!! I really love this blue colour for NFR. An intense ocean blue, slightly translucent, love it!! It represents the album way better than a green or a pink.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm a little disappointed in the blue vinyl. It's cute, but I was expecting something a little more summery/funky to go with the cover, like a translucent acid yellow or neon green or bright orange.

Blue is still better than another red, or clear (for example), but... maybe UO and her official store will have different colors.

Thanks. I didn't know. There's no record stores where I live. I buy all my music online.

No worries :)

ALSO guys look at the CD photo on JB’s page, it looks like a sticker has been stuck over title - maybe you peel off NFR to reveal the actual title?

That shade of blue doesn't even fit the artwork... mvkxlmvcxmvcxv. Let me take a few seconds to get over this and hold out hope for another variant. Even if it's the only option I'm still buying, so the clown is me.

That shade of blue doesn't even fit the artwork... mvkxlmvcxmvcxv. Let me take a few seconds to get over this and hold out hope for another variant. Even if it's the only option I'm still buying, so the clown is me.

Exactly, it doesn’t match at all. Plus it’s the worst blue shade that exists. Crayola cornflower blue. I’ve always hated it

Anyways I have my alarm set for 3.5 hours from now, bed time

LIZARD PEOPLE

this may end up my favorite vinyl ever oh wow (UV UO tho??)

the blue is gorgeous but there will definitely be other limited releases. i think most record stores would like an exclusive lana pressing.