Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That snippet is an old unreleased song that Honeymouns probably wanted to tease because nothing else is going on and most fans are bored as hell. It’d be stupid to leak something new when Lana follows you. I don’t really care for it.

I've never been so desperate before in my life - i need IYCARRRR RIGHT NOW

i need it more than salvaflop needs yosemite... at least i have a reason to want it; at least it has real instruments and exists :crying: :krylie: :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

... Anyway

tryhard edgy tasteless bitch

Ladies, let's toast to another year without yosemite! We really dodged a bullett there didn't we gays! Let's hope it never see's the light of day and stays smashed and torn up under the nuclear wasted ground that is yosemite dirt; in its rightful place

tenor.gif

Ladies, let's toast to another year without yosemite! We really dodged a bullett there didn't we gays! Let's hope it never see's the light of day and stays smashed and torn up under the nuclear wasted ground that is yosemite dirt; it its rightful place

tenor.gif

the flavor, its just so real

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

the flavor, its just so real

giphy.gif

I am glad to see more members being apart of the #wehateyosemite fan club,

please like this post to sign up and show your support <3

i want to prove a point @@salvatore :clapback:

I've never been so desperate before in my life - i need IYCARRRR RIGHT NOW

i need it more than salvaflop needs yosemite... at least i have a reason to want it; at least it has real instruments and exists :crying: :krylie: :oprah3:

In the car, in the car, in the backseat

I’m your baby

We go fast, we go so fast, we don’t move

I believe in a place you take me

Make you real proud of your baby

c82403948384deec6c7fcf15f8c6d99d.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ladies, let's toast to another year without yosemite! We really dodged a bullett there didn't we gays! Let's hope it never see's the light of day and stays smashed and torn up under the nuclear wasted ground that is yosemite dirt; in its rightful place

tenor.gif

HAPPY 20NOYOSEMITEEN 33AQPTa.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains