Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Interscope usually submit her in the pop category and they normally show that but last year they didn't, probably because Ed didn't show up 

I don't see NFR in the pop category, honestly.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

You gays overhype stuff so much

Brite Lites demo

​I'm pretty sure half the twinks here don't know what the definition of subjective is but at least you tried educating them

tumblr_n7gih3iCYq1smcbm7o1_500.gif

this read was so intense i heard pages tear

negAbhB.png

I don't see NFR in the pop category, honestly.

Neither do I and it probably shouldn't be but if they submitted HM and UV in pop I don't doubt they'll continue to do so :/ 

Glad to know I'm not the only one who sincerely thinks this is getting an AOTY nod. 

If she gets a 80+ on metacritic I think it's possible. That H.E.R. chick was nominated for AOTY and I literally never heard of her (lmao), and both Janelle and Kacey didn't do that well commercialy but were nominated due to critical acclaim, so if Lana gets that too I'm pretty sure she will be nominated, specially now that they nominate 8 artists.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If she gets a 80+ on metacritic I think it's possible. That H.E.R. chick was nominated for AOTY and I literally never heard of her (lmao), and both Janelle and Kacey didn't do that well commercialy but were nominated due to critical acclaim, so if Lana gets that too I'm pretty sure she will be nominated, specially now that they nominate 8 artists.

Yep! The 8 artist rule they made is why I definitely think there's room for her to be that critical favorite that gets in. So far, based on the reviews of the three "fan singles" (including Pitchfork's rave essay), the fact nobody major flipped out over the "black narcissist" bullshit people tried to start up (because they're literate), and how many outlets and publications are placing it high on their anticipation lists... I think it's a shoo-in for an 80+ on Metacritic, no doubt. 

She won't do even a livestream, let alone a pop up store lmao

how many lives did she do for lfl exactly  :diva:

A bich could dream, if she does tho she better go somewhere else besides L*

what's L

but yeah i want to go if it's open cause your bitch lives in la now

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking