canela

Slayyyter

9 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

wait… wasn’t Plastic supposed to be on the mixtape (it leaked at the same time as Lindsay Lohan) and reworked for this album? I’m confused 

Well... I dunno...

10 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

wait… wasn’t Plastic supposed to be on the mixtape (it leaked at the same time as Lindsay Lohan) and reworked for this album? I’m confused 

And Tear Me Open also leaked a long time ago, so I’m sure it doesn’t apply to every single song 

13 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

the way she saw this 😭 

On 8/14/2023 at 6:34 PM, KillForLove said:

I hope she's not upset and realizes that its just a bunch of spergy pop music fans trying to obsessively categorize their unreleased collections into eras. We love the music regardless <3

Some comments here are just weird about her and some are just making shit up to pretend they're close to her somehow. That's why most of the time I got her back down. Anyway stream Miss Belladonna like Grimes did so Slayyyter can be a godmother to Baby Iphone 11 for Elon to pay 100k for Starfucker visual album.

im a newer slayyyter stan and just found out dog house was og for mixtape i- i thought out of any troubled paradise song it would've been throatzillaaa or villian

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

37 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

im a newer slayyyter stan and just found out dog house was og for mixtape i- i thought out of any troubled paradise song it would've been throatzillaaa or villian

yeah, doghouse was rumored to be on the deluxe edition of the mixtape which never came out

both that song and serial killer were both older songs that were slightly reworked to be included on the album

5 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

i like og/mixtape version with the dog growling better than the final version, cathy was insane for not keeping that

12 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Hi Slayyyter!!!!

Anyways she deleted it but tweeted that she reads forums and that Plastic (and TMO) was always meant for this album even if it was written awhile ago (and that it was written post-mixtape).

not meee getting noticed by miss triple Y!!!! So blessed :flutter:

love u gurl