canela

Slayyyter

The paper magazine photoshoot is INCREDIBLE!

4 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Ngl I could see it getting a lot of attention, it's really a BOP :hair:

I literally thought this when I heard the song. If Dua Lipa or someone put this song out, it would hit number one. Its insane how good the song is. I'm so tired of Cathy not getting the credit she deserves!!!

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

The paper magazine photoshoot is INCREDIBLE!

I literally thought this when I heard the song. If Dua Lipa or someone put this song out, it would hit number one. Its insane how good the song is. I'm so tired of Cathy not getting the credit she deserves!!!

YES, and I didn't even like the demo that much but the final is SO GOOD :oprah:

Also that photoshoot is ICONIC

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, 5layyyter said:

for the ppl who heard the leaks is the deluxe tracks super intense and gritty like plastic, purrr and EE or are they more pop like the rest of the alvum?

both, we won!

i always let the good ones

go

3 hours ago, 5layyyter said:

for the ppl who heard the leaks is the deluxe tracks super intense and gritty like plastic, purrr and EE or are they more pop like the rest of the alvum?

did the deluxe actually leak? or just speculated songs?

3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

aw i thought she was gonna bring out ayesha for the LA show :deadbanana: we need a BFF live performance 

we need dial tone live like its a must now

I think Glamurous is a rough demo, she also reuses a lot of the lyrics of the album like the “leather” thing and more so I wouldn’t include it over some of the other leaks so far.

STARFUCKER is cute though, more pop and including it in the deluxe and lpulling a Madonna with Rebel Heart would be a surprise! 

haven’t heard Magic tho. Anyways, so excited for the deluxe, I hope she doesn’t include Make Up so we can get more songs on streaming. She always manages to have me hooked on her craft (like, she understands pop and gay culture so good) even if I don’t really agree with her decisions sometimes.

Miss Triple Y, I know u reading, please give us Heartbeat Away and Psycho Lover!