canela

Slayyyter

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

I feel like people doesn’t appreciate TP as they should… it’s a masterpiece and a perfect example of her artistic vision and versatility! 

even with the leaks it remains the perfect era 

right 0 skips

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i could totally see memories of you being a hit in like 2013.. it reminds me of stay the night or clarity

and i don't seem to mind

On 1/3/2024 at 5:53 PM, rancidgirl said:

i could totally see memories of you being a hit in like 2013.. it reminds me of stay the night or clarity

Memories Of You is sooo bad and I can’t believe it made the cut.

first, the beat and tempo are almost identical to Dramatic and Miss Belladonna… nothing new there. Also the chorus drop is so underwhelming and bad, like an EDM demo from 2014… undercooked 

the only good thing about it it’s the outro and the vocals there, they sound quite angelic. Also the bridge with the French spoken word is nice… other than that a total skip for me 

between that one and Rhinestone Heart idk which one I hate more, but right now I think I like RH more! At least that one is a bit different 

STARFUCKER

1.       Hollywood!                    3th single
  2.       Erotic Electronic           2nd single
  3.       Miss Belladonna           1st single
  4.       My Body 
  5.       Dramatic
  6.       Heartbeat Away 
  7.       James Dean
  8.       Purrr 
  9.       Plastic 
  10.       Out Of Time                   4th single 
  11.       Tear Me Open 
  12.       Starfucker

Deluxe version

13.        Glamorous 

14.        My Replacement 

15.        Emotional

Club Valentine (B-side)

1.       Attention
  2.       Body Count 
  3.       Electrona 
  4.       Operator 
  5.       Psycho Lover              1st single
  6.       Teardrops
  7.       Rhinestone Heart       2nd single
  8.       Memories Of You 
  9.       Valentine

Valentines Day Single 

1.         Girl Like Me                  With MV

2.         Make Up

3.         Love Me

this would have been the perfect rollout!! We would have so much new material and the hype of the era would have lasted at least till February 

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

STARFUCKER

1.       Hollywood!                    3th single
  2.       Erotic Electronic           2nd single
  3.       Miss Belladonna           1st single
  4.       My Body 
  5.       Dramatic
  6.       Heartbeat Away 
  7.       James Dean
  8.       Purrr 
  9.       Plastic 
  10.       Out Of Time                   4th single 
  11.       Tear Me Open 
  12.       Starfucker

Deluxe version

13.        Glamorous 

14.        My Replacement 

15.        Emotional

Club Valentine (B-side)

1.       Attention
  2.       Body Count 
  3.       Electrona 
  4.       Operator 
  5.       Psycho Lover              1st single
  6.       Teardrops
  7.       Rhinestone Heart       2nd single
  8.       Memories Of You 
  9.       Valentine

Valentines Day Single 

1.         Girl Like Me                  With MV

2.         Make Up

3.         Love Me

this would have been the perfect rollout!! We would have so much new material and the hype of the era would have lasted at least till February 

Your mind…

I hope that the new album for 2024 will be a remastered version of the mixtape, not only because she's bothered by the mixing and the vocals at the time, but also because today she has a more mature vision of how to make an album. 

And if she's going to enter a new era too, I don't think it would be a bad thing for 2024 to be a start, if only to put some singles in the spotlight. I say that because Slayyyter isn't yet an artist that the public is willing to wait for like Rihanna or Beyoncé. She has to keep the momentum going, because then she has a better chance of continuing to appear on various music scenes. My wish for 2024 is that some DJ or mainstream artist manages to notice her in some way, a good example of which would be Lil Nas X.

22 hours ago, Metaphysic said:

I hope that the new album for 2024 will be a remastered version of the mixtape, not only because she's bothered by the mixing and the vocals at the time, but also because today she has a more mature vision of how to make an album. 

And if she's going to enter a new era too, I don't think it would be a bad thing for 2024 to be a start, if only to put some singles in the spotlight. I say that because Slayyyter isn't yet an artist that the public is willing to wait for like Rihanna or Beyoncé. She has to keep the momentum going, because then she has a better chance of continuing to appear on various music scenes. My wish for 2024 is that some DJ or mainstream artist manages to notice her in some way, a good example of which would be Lil Nas X.

I think she’s ready to give us a new era… STARFUCKER has been in the cooking for a long time and she may be already over it… idk 

also, maybe it’s just a reissue of the mixtape to keep the momentum and revive the y2k aesthetic since it’s coming back again (specially after pinkpantheress success) 

22 hours ago, Metaphysic said:

its not really up to her, its more whether her label will let her release stuff. they were reluctant to even put out starfucker

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

sky ferreira needs to sell her untouchable for mixtape v2 ..

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

its not really up to her, its more whether her label will let her release stuff. they were reluctant to even put out starfucker

I'm at a bit of a loss as to why the record company doesn't give Slayyyter the support it deserves. Why then do artists sign with labels that won't give them artistic freedom, especially artists who are obviously going to return a big investment? 

I do find that she’s switched a bit quickly, she’s obviously teasing a lot of y2k on her ig stories. But I guess indeed Starfucker was in the making for a while and she may be ready to move on. What if she leaked swimming pool to redirect our attention to that era 👀

On 1/6/2024 at 5:20 PM, deathcard said:

j’attends que ma mémoire soigne ma danse j’ai besoin que tu restes pour toujours  :beyonce::tommy: 

J'ai toujours cru que c'était:

J'attends que ma mémoire soigne mon temps. J'ai besoin que tu restes pour toujours

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, finalgirl said:

miss cathy mentioned that the next album is more "beach/desert vibes" so that definitely means she could rework babyyyy and u. PLEASE!

OMG!! That’s exactly what I had in mind!! 

Where did she mention that? 

56 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

OMG!! That’s exactly what I had in mind!! 

Where did she mention that? 

a fanpage mentioned that she said that on a podcast, i'm not sure which one though

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Metaphysic said:

GDfyGdBXMAA4DNb?format=jpg&name=large

Imagem

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LMAOOOO she really said "yeah no we're taking this shit offline and going old-school no more leaks from a hacked Dropbox or w/e you dirty f-slurs" I'm SENT.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

As much as I'm guilty of getting into the leaks I really would be jaw-dropped by a completely leak free era where we are just on the edge of our seat waiting for what is next.

And she deserves that as well!!!!!!

As for the beach sounding vibes of this album, it makes sense considering all of the miami esque imagery and also her mentioning her admiration for that sound in the interview with Maddy Morphosis.