canela

Slayyyter

15 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

Hide contents

LMAOOOO she really said "yeah no we're taking this shit offline and going old-school no more leaks from a hacked Dropbox or w/e you dirty f-slurs" I'm SENT.

we need Charli and Petras to take some notes lol

im ctfu with the pink ipod tho she’s so ahead 

:trisha2:

Honestly, I think that in the future, we deserve to win the initial era that Troubled Paradise promised. Sunshine, Talk To Me/Cream... An almost NuMetal era mixed with electronic. In 2026 we want Slayyyter with Creed-LinkinParky vibes.

1 hour ago, Metaphysic said:

Honestly, I think that in the future, we deserve to win the initial era that Troubled Paradise promised. Sunshine, Talk To Me/Cream... An almost NuMetal era mixed with electronic. In 2026 we want Slayyyter with Creed-LinkinParky vibes.

do we? like sunshine is really cool but Linkin Park and Creed?!

9 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

do we? like sunshine is really cool but Linkin Park and Creed?!

Creed is w/e but Linkin Park seriously hit the scene and the time and blew a lot of shit away. I'd love to see some references and homages sonically and thematically to that shit.

Like, don't get me wrong, woo woo omg love me some poppity pop pop pop, but so many girlies are like "I'm gonna do a grunge album! I'm gonna do a rock album!", and it's just.... pop-punk. The "pop" part never quite goes away.

Like no, go all in. Gimme Linkin Park and Nu Metal vibes. Gimme shit like Marilyn Manson. Go fucking J-Rock and Visual Kei on it all. Get weird and dirty and raw and dump allllll the pop and "sanitized" girl rock and go all in on something else entirely.

(Of course the labels would NEVER b/c CoMmErCiAlLy vIaBle or w/e, but just fucking blackmail your manager it can't be that fucking hard)

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

4 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Btw the second link it also a snippet of ‘Holy Water’ before she starts seething lmao

These two songs are absolutely giving that grungier side hinted at in Troubled Paradise. It doesn’t feel at all like an extension to Mixtape. So who knows what’s coming! 

Last night, Slayyyter decided to open a live stream on tiktok to talk to some followers (I'm not going to say fans) while she sorted things out with NicoPop and during the time she decided to read some comments, some fans of other pop singers were giving Slayyyter a hard time and begging for a partnership that nobody cares about and that doesn't even make sense anymore on the level that they are artists who have different visions. She ended up asking them to stop begging for collaborations and some fan club portals and fans of other pop singers began to assume that Slayyyter was getting rid of other singers like Kim Petras. 

And it's for this reason that Slayyyter has to deprive herself of being accessible to anyone on the internet, not just because of the status of a new artist on the scene, but because gays will do anything to pit women against each other, regardless of the reason. Of course, she already knew that this could happen because she's been fed up with the Ayesha story since 2020, but damn it, leave the girl alone. So what if she and other artists stopped following each other on social media? 

As someone who works professionally in social media it can be really hard when your account is getting constantly the same annoying comment over and over and its like they all just want you to cave and do what they want. Online now people think a person / company will fold and give in to the "social media hype" if you pressure them enough so it leads to annoying shit like this happening.

And I can definitely say you have to just ignore it to a point because it can really make you go angry so quickly. Because you've been building up this annoyance to those comments and then in a live setting it can really burst out in a really spiteful way. It was kind of shocking seeing how quickly she got so angry on live but I think shes been holding that in for way, way, way too long and it all just came out.

Its unfortunate but you dont want to give the impression to fans that you're really angry and always annoyed by your followers which is how that can come across as a viewer who doesnt see the other side of the perspective. I'd be pissed too if I was trying to go on Live to talk about my new music and play snippets and the entire chat is just flooded with Kim Petrat and Charli comparisons and "collab!" and questions about Ayesha.

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

they all just want you to cave and do what they want. Online now people think a person / company will fold and give in to the "social media hype" if you pressure them enough

I open my phone and I order a pizza from little square pictures and tabs.

I open my phone and I order a man from Grindr from little square pictures and tabs.

I open my phone and buy products on Amazon from little square pictures and tabs.

Naturally, people go on social media now, and "order" what they want in the same manner.

"I pull up phone, I press things, I get what I want from it", is the conditioning.

They don't realize that their fave influencers and media personalities aren't required to capitulate to their wants and desires like other apps and services on the Internet.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

so sad she has the fanbase that she has, the comments on that live were really pissing me off. 
hopefully the ayesha fans will go running back to her since she’s coming back to music apparently ?? 

but anywaysssss, i NEED an era with the pink hair i wish she didn’t debut it so soon :crai:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

8 hours ago, Bootynugget said:

so sad she has the fanbase that she has, the comments on that live were really pissing me off. 
hopefully the ayesha fans will go running back to her since she’s coming back to music apparently ?? 

but anywaysssss, i NEED an era with the pink hair i wish she didn’t debut it so soon :crai:

But that's the big leap. I imagine that the label doesn't always want to put Slayyyter's plans ahead of other artists on the same label, but from what I can see of Fader's catalog, our girl is the one with the best chance of breaking through the bubble and into the mainstream. They seem insecure in some elements, such as the method of promotion. Nowadays, participating in podcasts and youtube channels that talk about pop music is a good way to start. But I don't want to think yet that there's a gatekeeper above Slayyyter, we'll see. 

It hasn't been talked about here yet but it seems like the Slayyyter website is under 'maintenance' as the merch company she worked with has shut down???

And there are still many people (INCLUDING MYSELF!!) who placed orders for vinyls in the initial preorder who still never received their order, and likely will never get their orders now!

I ordered both vinyls the cd and a shirt and it never came and never will I guess. :crai:

6 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

It hasn't been talked about here yet but it seems like the Slayyyter website is under 'maintenance' as the merch company she worked with has shut down???

And there are still many people (INCLUDING MYSELF!!) who placed orders for vinyls in the initial preorder who still never received their order, and likely will never get their orders now!

I ordered both vinyls the cd and a shirt and it never came and never will I guess. :crai:

Me too! It’s also Dorian Electra’s shop, they said to cancel the order through paypal/bank and they are figuring out a new page to upload the merch and send it… but slayyyter stays silent like gurl…

original.gif

4 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

ugh sis Cathy cannot catch a break this era :crai: