canela

Slayyyter

16 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

I absolutely love the bright red theme for the era so far. I hope the vinyl is that color!! Or maybe a limited run of red with black/white splatter. It would look so stunning! 

Same… she really does not miss

3 hours ago, cyanide kisses said:

hi - i know i'm late to this considering the info i'm about to reveal is old info i got from conversing with cathy a while ago, but this is to clear up some speculation:

- no, new life was never intended for any of her projects. she mentioned that it was a demo that she cut and wasn't intending on putting it out.

- the reaper was indeed intended for the chainsmokers, however they didn't want her on the final song which is why her version was scrapped.

- the versions of dolce vita, plastic and tear me open that leaked are "super unfinished demo"s, which means the final versions are obvi gonna hit so much harder

- 2/3rds of the batch of songs that leaked around this time (i.e: rainbow road, loverboy, new life) have been scrapped, meaning that you probably won't be seeing any of these songs on a slayyyter project lmao. if the leaked tracklist is right, then we can say goodbye to any chance of rainbow road being released officially (rip gerlie)

hope this clears up any assumptions you might have about s3! and no, i don't condone any leaks and i hope cathy is doing fine. if u r seeing this i love u girl mwahhhh so excited for whats to come!

Why would Dolce Vita be getting a released final version if it isnt on any of the rumored tracklists and was made seemingly earlier than a lot of the final tracklist songs? It doesnt seem like a song to hold onto for the new era it fits S3's general sound and "storyline". 

3 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Why would Dolce Vita be getting a released final version if it isnt on any of the rumored tracklists and was made seemingly earlier than a lot of the final tracklist songs? It doesnt seem like a song to hold onto for the new era it fits S3's general sound and "storyline". 

sorry if i didn't phrase it right! yes you're right - as far as i'm aware, dolce vita was a song from the S3 sessions that didn't make the final cut. i just included the info about it being a demo so that people wouldn't think the version that leaked is final!! sorry for the confusion <3

mentally i'm here

FxlTqPdXgAEB39x?format=jpg&name=medium

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

On 5/31/2023 at 5:48 AM, AzzyCxndy said:

The user claims that Tommy and Make Up were at some point on the track listing, but was replaced by Girl Like Me and Purr due to label issues

they are partly right. Tommy and makeup were considered and the album was originally going to have 14 tracks, no replacing, but im kinda happy. makeup is cute but I can see why it s]got scrapped and final version of Tommy is worse than the demo imo

On 5/31/2023 at 12:56 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

I Don’t know but Plastic being in the final tracklist bothers me a little… Tommy could have had that spot for sure. What’s with the labels fucking up every single tracklist? They should trust Miss triple Y anyways, she knows pop culture and Stan twitter (the gays) very well 

plastic final version is such a nice closer, and there are some diff lyrics as well <33 it will be worth it. ill say it again Tommy demo is better than the final. there are some unleaked songs which should've been put there instead

45 minutes ago, cyanide kisses said:

sorry if i didn't phrase it right! yes you're right - as far as i'm aware, dolce vita was a song from the S3 sessions that didn't make the final cut. i just included the info about it being a demo so that people wouldn't think the version that leaked is final!! sorry for the confusion <3

now i need the final mix, i love that song

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

now i need the final mix, i love that song

I acc think this is a tp era track and anything before girl like me - sessions is rlly difficult to get and is usually never leaked. ill try see if the final exists 

Dolce Vita was one of the tracks I just found to be kind of filler and repetitive with not too interesting production. It was a cute / fun song but just got tired for me very quickly.

I would be interested to hear the 'final' and see how it compares and if it improved on the demo.

I can live without Tommy getting a final release but I really do love Make Up and My Replacement....

I am definitely excited to hear the new Plastic because I listened to it a tonnnnn when it leaked originally and at this point I overplayed it. And in my mind it is just sooo Mixtape / Troubled Paradise vibes. So I am so glad it got retuned to fit this album better.

21 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Dolce Vita was one of the tracks I just found to be kind of filler and repetitive with not too interesting production. It was a cute / fun song but just got tired for me very quickly.

I would be interested to hear the 'final' and see how it compares and if it improved on the demo.

I can live without Tommy getting a final release but I really do love Make Up and My Replacement....

I am definitely excited to hear the new Plastic because I listened to it a tonnnnn when it leaked originally and at this point I overplayed it. And in my mind it is just sooo Mixtape / Troubled Paradise vibes. So I am so glad it got retuned to fit this album better.

the Hollywood turned me into a hoe lyric works well for plastic haha

Spoiler

three more seconds till i scrap this album

they like when im out of material

i wanna have some fun

3 more seconds till we don't get anything

:twirls:

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, sweetener said:

so she is with Universal confirmed now right

yes her and fader have cut ties :party:

54 minutes ago, tearmeopen said:

yes her and fader have cut ties :party:

Fader wouldnt let her release Tommy but maybe Universal will let her??!!!!! also BIGGER BUDGET???

:beyonce: