canela

Slayyyter

Let’s support Cathy by not posting the link around and stream/buy the song when it comes out on Friday.

Imagine being a small artist and having some stupid person leaking your material two days before release because they want to show they were super xClus1v3... :smh:

28 minutes ago, Jord said:

Let’s support Cathy by not posting the link around and stream/buy the song when it comes out on Friday.

Imagine being a small artist and having some stupid person leaking your material two days before release because they want to show they were super xClus1v3... :smh:

Tea. 

you can watch a snippet of the music video here

https://music.apple.com/nz/music-video/troubled-paradise/1547230141

also serial killer is marked as explicit and she doesn't cuss (other than the word hell) in the leaked version so i'm pretty sure that means it got reworked 

sad that we have to wait another 140 days to hear the rest of this project but i'm still super excited

4 minutes ago, StillTheLouvre said:

you can watch a snippet of the music video here

https://music.apple.com/nz/music-video/troubled-paradise/1547230141

also serial killer is marked as explicit and she doesn't cuss (other than the word hell) in the leaked version so i'm pretty sure that means it got reworked 

sad that we have to wait another 140 days to hear the rest of this project but i'm still super excited

I guess the content in the lyrics is enough to make it come out as explicit, like “cutting girls up for dinner” and “find me ten feet underground right where he put me” etc.

44 minutes ago, StillTheLouvre said:

making us wait till june 11th for a 36 minute album which we've already heard 9 and a half minutes of ? 

1 hour ago, Jord said:

This release date cannot be true... it can’t be true. It can’t.

its bc there is a long queue at vinyl plants because of covid, many artists are having to delay their albums by a few months to accommodate the long wait

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

27 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

its bc there is a long queue at vinyl plants because of covid, many artists are having to delay their albums by a few months to accommodate the long wait

I think it'd be a wiser choice if they release the album digitally and then let the physical orders for later, kinda like what happened with the mixtape. It just doesn't make sense to hold it for so long, they won't be able to prevent a leak if the album's only coming in June.

Just now, rosabelbelieve said:

i don’t like that album cover?and why is the tracklist the wip one that leaked months ago?

Um... because it leaked (?)... they never announced it before, so if we knew it before the announcement, it's our problem and not theirs.