canela

Slayyyter

48 minutes ago, StillTheLouvre said:

i found a clip on someones story and i feel like it sounds slightly higher quality than the version she played awhile ago but i can't tell. i really hope she didn't scrap this one :( 

https://uTHOT/anl9cc

Why does it sound like Fuck Like This by Ayesha. The way they say "I'm dangerous something something" is almost the same as the beggining of this song. 

49 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Why does it sound like Fuck Like This by Ayesha. The way they say "I'm dangerous something something" is almost the same as the beggining of this song. 

here is the full version of dangerous but wow i've never heard this and didn't think it was gonna be so similar. slayyyter's opening line "i'm dangerous, bathroom pics with the angel dust" sounds exactly like ayesha's opening line "i'm dangerous, switchblade bitches that came to bust". i hope ayesha is okay with this / knows about it cause it's a little too close

When I got to the fucking party That Kid set had happened already, Alice was playing.

I recorded the thing expecting someone to play Slayyyter but nopeeeee. I’m SO UPSET TK played “dangerous” and I missed it

there is a user in the charli xcx discord that claims they dm'ed slayyyter after the track list leaked and was told by slayyyter that's it already outdated. they said a song called "intoxicated" and "heaven" are now confirmed for the album. lol nvm i guess they got mad i posted this even though they did say that

also slayyyter just tweeted this. it's probably just troubled paradise announcement but I hope it's also about the album

11 minutes ago, StillTheLouvre said:

there is a user in the charli xcx discord that claims they dm'ed slayyyter after the track list leaked and was told by slayyyter that's it already outdated. they said a song called "intoxicated" and "heaven" are now confirmed for the album.

also slayyyter just tweeted this. it's probably just troubled paradise announcement but I hope it's also about the album

In a way it’s quite possible that the track list could be outdated because this version of the album was ready since mid 2020, but let’s see how this goes. I feel like they might have worked on the track list by adding more songs instead of replacing the ones in it...

I think she’ll announce the album and the single tomorrow

also:

6-A1-D5-A26-7-D44-4346-8363-968-FD2-D943

I can only imagine the anxiety going on when artists have their projects done for months but they can’t drop it for external reasons.

And tho “Butterflies...” is a shorter song, it’s no longer considered an interlude, it won’t be labeled as such on the album.

2 minutes ago, Jord said:

I can only imagine the anxiety going on when artists have their projects done for months but they can’t drop it for external reasons.

And tho “Butterflies...” is a shorter song, it’s no longer considered an interlude, it won’t be labeled as such on the album.

I hope so. I hate this "(interlude)" kinda thing. Or like the "!" in Over This, so annoying to me. It gets me. 

56 minutes ago, YYY Paradise said:

I hope so. I hate this "(interlude)" kinda thing. Or like the "!" in Over This, so annoying to me. It gets me. 

I think the exclamation mark in “over this” makes total sense because of how the song goes, but in fact tagging a song as an interlude is kind of silly. Specially when it comes to Slayyyter songs which tend to be short anyway...