canela

Slayyyter

every singles leaked only a day or two before it actually comes out, i doubt they’ll leak the actual album too far before the actual release. ya’ll just lowkey want it to leak. :diva: 

49 minutes ago, fvck said:

every singles leaked only a day or two before it actually comes out, i doubt they’ll leak the actual album too far before the actual release. ya’ll just lowkey want it to leak. :diva: 

tenor.gif

Wow, miss Cathy really served looks & visuals!! The scenes w the cheetah corset.. :wowcry: beautiful x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The album cover looks so desaturated on Apple Music compared to what she posted.. tbh I’m probs just gonna use the single cover as the album cover cause that cover’s a whole serve n it’s basically the alt album cover judging by the Spotify exclusive vinyls

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, 88AYM said:

La Pelopony meets Porcelain Black meets Ava Maxipads meets Kim Petras vocals.

I like the mix.

Video looks good, but that lighting.... Who shot it?

Meets you fucking ass. Why gays always have to be that much annoying? She's just Slayyyter.

Fuck off with you low ass comparisons. Stupid.

3 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Fuck's sake, there was a Spotify-exclusive vinyl, but it's already sold out.

FL-2133_N6_PMS_2612_Transparent_1_1296x.

I was surprised I didn't receive an email about it since she's been in my Spotify top artists for 3 years but some kind soul shared the store link and I got it before it sold out

BzhmW.png

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

The album cover looks so desaturated on Apple Music compared to what she posted.. tbh I’m probs just gonna use the single cover as the album cover cause that cover’s a whole serve n it’s basically the alt album cover judging by the Spotify exclusive vinyls

I think it has something to do with PNG/JPG. When I tried getting the cover in the highest quality and changed the saturated version do PNG on Twitter, it desaturated too but I don't know much about these details.

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

what happened to that unreleased masterpost?

The masterpost is mine, I had to remove the link because I am super busy at the moment and I have to sort some stuff that's in it. Sometime soon, if I manage to do it, I'll open the folder to the public again. If you need something specific, you can ask me and I'll help you out.

Talking about the vinyl, I am surprised it already sold out??? Like they either made a small quantity available or Cathy has turned into a superstar overnight because I literally barely had time to go and pick my credit card. :defeated: I hope they put other copies up sometime.