graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

sorry to triple post jegre but mer boy ugh your MIND. of course he'd call it with all these swing states looking to flip. 

why does this man think that's how this works. i fucking hate this place.

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

8 minutes ago, new gods said:

trump is really saying he wants all voting to stop ... who’s gonna tell ha

not the narrative of someone who has “an incredible lead”....

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

not the narrative of someone who has “an incredible lead”....

sooo....realistically, can trump do anything about this? like i know he can't, but also, we all know how he is.

UguUCJc.gif

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

sooo....realistically, can trump do anything about this? like i know he can't, but also, we all know how he is.

legally, he has no argument. I know he’s packed the supreme court, but they still have to justify their rulings based on legal precedent—so i’m gonna go with “no”.  

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, new gods said:

what he’s doing right now is illegal. he is going against every democratic principle, trying to silence us by stopping the counting process because he knows that there is a big chance he might lose. 

he has a supreme court with a majority of conservatives who he appointed. im not saying it isn't illegal, but him and his people aren't exactly ones to give a single fuck about democracy or the people. 

UguUCJc.gif

Just now, Party Favor said:

he has a supreme court with a majority of conservatives who he appointed. im not saying it isn't illegal, but him and his people aren't exactly ones to give a single fuck about democracy or the people. 

exactly, we knew this was going to happen and now biden is leading in all the remaining states thanks to the mailed in ballots

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

exactly, we knew this was going to happen and now biden is leading in all the remaining states thanks to the mailed in ballots

let's just hope they do the bare minimum their job requires lmao 

UguUCJc.gif

13 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

also, in case you guys weren't aware, Louisiana banned all abortions :flop: add dem to list 

they also are defunding birth control

UguUCJc.gif

7 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Which is fucking crazy; especially if you’re interested in reducing abortion rates. But they aren’t. They want to control women’s bodies 

yepp. they also apparently intentionally worded it weird so people would vote yes, thinking it was in support of the right to abortion. take that with a grain of salt, but there's a lot of people from Louisiana saying that. which honestly makes sense that theyd do that to their citizens since they have the lowest education level out of the whole US lmao 

UguUCJc.gif

6 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

yepp. they also apparently intentionally worded it weird so people would vote yes, thinking it was in support of the right to abortion. take that with a grain of salt, but there's a lot of people from Louisiana saying that. which honestly makes sense that theyd do that to their citizens since they have the lowest education level out of the whole US lmao 

It definitely makes sense because about 70% of Americans support keeping roe. Republicans don’t care what people actually want 

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

It definitely makes sense because about 70% of Americans support keeping roe. Republicans don’t care what people actually want 

im honestly shocked it's even at 70%. does give me a little faith though. people really do not understand the point of making abortion a health care right. 

UguUCJc.gif

Baba Vanga once was quoted saying that America’s last true president would be the 44th and it would be a black man.

she died in 1996 and had predicted events up until the year 5000. Over 80% of which have come to fruition.

To be quite honest folks, I’m not ready to say she was wrong. :eartha2:

Just now, Party Favor said:

im honestly shocked it's even at 70%. does give me a little faith though. people really do not understand the point of making abortion a health care right. 

So many people don’t understand that their aunts, mothers, and sisters have had abortions and that it was the right choice for them. So many people don’t understand that late term abortion only happens when there are no other options—no one would possibly wait that long. The Republican Party capitalizes on that ignorant to convince uninformed religious voters to make abortion the one issue the vote upon, because they know if everyone voted based solely on their own interest they would only get turn out from the 1%