graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

is it just me or are we still not getting anything from iowa

This is the only interesting thing about Iowa

12 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm literally crying, it's not going good for biden. i'm so scared for my future. :(

Keep calm, nothing will change anyway no matter who wins. Things will go on the same way they always have, although people always make a big deal of it like its going to be great or massive disaster really it's just a straight line continuing that barely fluctuates even a tiny bit no matter who is "in power".

12 minutes ago, Barry said:

Fuckinhell Trump is 2/7 favourite now and Biden is 11/4, bookmakers saying its now like 75% likely Trump will win.

How the fuck

Where did you get this info - could you link? A friend of mine was curious when I mentioned the figure!

3lfQEhw.png

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

Keep calm, nothing will change anyway no matter who wins. Things will go on the same way they always have, although people always make a big deal of it like its going to be great or massive disaster really it's just a straight line continuing that barely fluctuates even a tiny bit no matter who is "in power".

i hope so :/ 

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

anigif_enhanced-21070-1436370699-10.gif?

me too and i live here 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, takeitdoen said:

Where did you get this info - could you link? A friend of mine was curious when I mentioned the figure!

I was looking on the betting website bet365

https://www.bet365.com/?lng=1&cb=1032557864#/IP/B157

Dont know if that will work but you can click on in play at the top and politics

It may be banned in the USA though?

The odds are closer again 2/5 Trump and 2/1 Biden

6 minutes ago, Barry said:

the ignorance lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

6 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

the ignorance lmao

To me Democrats and Republicans are 95% the exact same as each other to be honest. People act like its two opposite teams and not 1 team who just like to do a little bit different from each other. Neither are trying to bring down and ruin a country or steal all the money both of them want things to be ok and steal all the money.

I also don't think for example over our lifetimes we will think back aged 70 and go "remember when life was great under democrats, then terrible under republicans, then great under democrats again then terrible again under republicans" etc in reality there would be nothing notable and no real change.

arizona looking really good for Biden. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

it’s crazy how back in 2016 when HRC lost Fl, NC, Oh, and Ga; everyone was like “pshhhh she’s still got it in the bag”. but biden loses just one and we all start doomsdaying. let’s keep level heads guys. 

honestly for me it's just cuz I was actually hopeful with HRC and her losing was a big letdown. These past 4 years really exposed just how normalized police brutality, sexism, homophobia, etc are in America currently especially American reactions to COVID kinda sealed the deal so nothing rlly surprises me anymore. Not only this but Biden just isn't a good candidate imo and that was the same w/ HRC (miles better than Trump of course, but- ). idk I'm just frustrated w/ the DNC and the 2 party system in general 

sgopYhV.gif

11 minutes ago, fvcku said:

any foreign guys/gals on here wanna get married and bring me to your country if trump gets re-elected???? i cook, clean, and cuddle. :w8ing:

This gave me life lmao. Love u