graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

tbh i think biden has this one in the bag..

i think so too i’m too superstitious to make those statements rip. 

can’t wait to see trump try and announce pre-mature victory tonight only for all the cameras to shut off on him (even fox has pledged to shut him down). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

ya Trump has this in the bag. Obviously a man who yells about cheating before the race has even begun is clearly very confident of his position :flop:

I’m very anxious but excited for tonight.  Either Trump’s reign of terror will be over and the right will be decimated or America will go back 60 years in terms of rights and be plunged into unrest and terror for the next 4 years.  

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

ya Trump has this in the bag. Obviously a man who yells about cheating before the race has even begun is clearly very confident of his position :flop:

To be fair his confident in everything he is a narcissist after all

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m very anxious but excited for tonight.  Either Trump’s reign of terror will be over and the right will be decimated or America will go back 60 years in terms of rights and be plunged into unrest and terror for the next 4 years.  

i don’t think he’s confident. he’s reportedly been telling aides he’s worried he’s going to jail if he loses lol. 

3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

i don’t think he’s confident. he’s reportedly been telling aides he’s worried he’s going to jail if he loses lol. 

He will once the dems dig up everything. That is one thing he should be worried about

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

19 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

Uhm, what crazy shit will he do? 

um... please do some research if you’re voting. before you cast a vote, researching each candidate is critical or else you don’t know what you’re voting for. 

on terms of economy stimulation, foreign policy, covid-19 mishandling and letting businesses fail, along with employees now becoming unemployed, sick, or dead... that just scratches the surface. these next four years with trump will be detrimental to the policies in the US that effect a lot of us on this forum— the LGBTQ+ communities— let alone, the POC communities. 

also, the “stand by” comment to his little “pretty boy” crew or whatever theyre called (pussy boy) is ridiculous and absolutely asinine not to condemn white supremacy as a sitting president. absolutely fucking pathetic. 

also, anyone know what we’re wearing to the civil war? my mom said she can drop us off if yours can pick us up

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, HoneyViolence said:

Y’all believe anything, huh? 

who is “yall”? Because... one person doesn’t speak for everyone here. And you don’t seem to have done your research as well...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

hey i've read your other posts and i wanted to know, are you a trump supporter or are you trolling? 

I’m neither. I’m just stating the reality. The truth is a hard pill to swallow, I know.

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

who is “yall”? Because... one person doesn’t speak for everyone here. And you don’t seem to have done your research as well...

And you did? 
:scoff:

1 minute ago, HoneyViolence said:

I’m neither. I’m just stating the reality. The truth is a hard pill to swallow, I know.

The harsh reality is- trump will more than likely win; if he doesn’t, he will use the loopholes made for him to win. It’s sadly but you’re not wrong. Id have to look more into each of the loopholes— theres several

2 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

And you did? 
:scoff:

Actually, I have. Are you in the US? Does this election effect you directly or indirectly from an outside country?

giphy.gif

Historian and American University professor Allan Lichtman, who has correctly guessed every United States presidential race winner since 1984, including Donald Trump's surprise victory in 2016, has predicted that Trump will not get another term. Lichtman measures the chances of the winner based on his "13 keys to the White House" scale. The keys factor in the strength of the economy, incumbency, contests, policy changes, scandals, social unrest and even the charisma of the incumbents and challengers. As per the scale, if six or more of these statements are true, the incumbent party stays in the White House.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribune.com.pk/story/2270750/man-who-correctly-predicted-us-election-winners-since-1984-predicts-trumps-defeat%3famp=1

Worth a read if anyone is interested as its actually kind of fascinating.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

People who say trump winning is a hard pill to swallow need a punch in the fucking mouth, especially when they say they don’t support either but we’re commenting trump 2020 multiple times in the last few pages <3 

hard pill to swallow being told you’re an idiot, I know. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Ugh I hate double posting on the same page but this post on reddit pretty much sums up how I feel about Agolf Twitler - 

123685440_2149732835160439_5810078333407

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Kinda worried about Biden winning because of stuff like this. The right will not be decimated if Trump loses, in fact it will probably get worse. If Biden does win I hope yall realise it's not life back to normal, there's still so much that needs to be done. 

Also yall just stop responding to that airhead, someone's clearly bored enough to be looking for attention on Lanaboards of all places. No one claims to not be a Trump supporter then continues to spam the thread with random 'Trump 2020' posts. What they need is a life. 

3 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

the only reason why i don’t is because he’s so old and forgets what he’s saying halfway through his sentences. i think he’d make the country look weak and we’d really be ran by Kamala (who’s an ex cop... ugh) so idk. I mean obviously i voted but either way i think we’re fucked. we’re more fucked with a Trump win.... but we’re fucked

Did you watch the debates? Biden is the only one who could coherently respond to any sort of precedent measure. Trump could only cry about what the left did to cause such a mess in the first place. If anyone values mitigation and planning, they would’ve voted for Biden. Atleast Kamala isn’t senile, yknow???