graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

123404933_2149557341844655_2013028569064

I don't think I've been this nervous about another country's election in my entire life.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i’m actually scared this time. last time i didn’t really get scared about a trump admin because i thought whatever, it’ll be short lived. but then his impeachment wasn’t passed.... he stayed in office.... this time if he wins he’s gonna do crazy shit, it’s his last term and he has nothing to lose

I have a really big feeling we’re gonna get Nixon’d again..... fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

gwqie1vrr1x51.png

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

today will be interesting for sure...

i have faith in biden, i honestly do

the only reason why i don’t is because he’s so old and forgets what he’s saying halfway through his sentences. i think he’d make the country look weak and we’d really be ran by Kamala (who’s an ex cop... ugh) so idk. I mean obviously i voted but either way i think we’re fucked. we’re more fucked with a Trump win.... but we’re fucked

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I don’t have much faith in Biden, but I am putting my faith into the American people to make the choice that leaves us in a better place for a progressive future 

8 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

the only reason why i don’t is because he’s so old and forgets what he’s saying halfway through his sentences. i think he’d make the country look weak and we’d really be ran by Kamala (who’s an ex cop... ugh) so idk. I mean obviously i voted but either way i think we’re fucked. we’re more fucked with a Trump win.... but we’re fucked

i have faith in the fact that he ran a good campaign. he was steady, didn’t get rattled by trumps attack, was consistently the bigger person, and spent his last week in battleground states of PA MI and FL (unlike Clinton, who’s last rally was in Arizona, which she had no shot of winning and wasn’t a battleground state). 

It worked for him in the primaries, let’s see if he can recreate that magic he used to shockingly beat Bernie. 

6 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

i have faith in the fact that he ran a good campaign. he was steady, didn’t get rattled by trumps attack, was consistently the bigger person, and spent his last week in battleground states of PA MI and FL (unlike Clinton, who’s last rally was in Arizona, which she had no shot of winning and wasn’t a battleground state). 

It worked for him in the primaries, let’s see if he can recreate that magic he used to shockingly beat Bernie. 

(which wasn’t fair, Bernie should’ve been there tbh....... but idk if we’re ready to talk about that yet)

giphy.gif

One of the reasons I can’t wrap my head around trump supporters is that he shows you exactly who he is with every tweet, every executive order, every interview, and every leaked document or audio bit. And even after all of that you still decide that he’s fit for office. You effectively decide to excuse everything he’s done and decide it’s all acceptable, and that means 1) you’re exactly like him or 2) your ignorant decision to vote within party lines speaks to your character and communicates to the rest of us where you stand: 

-Groping and assaulting women is fine 

-Separating innocent children from their families held in detainment centers (aka modern day concentration camps) and psychologically fucking these kids up in their developmentally formative years gets a pass 

-Marginalizing minority groups in the Latino and Black communities (aka “shithole” countries per his words) is acceptable 

-Pro-White Suprematist attitudes and rhetoric (re: “stand by” during the debates) that incites violence is encouraged 

-Hindering the democratic process by withholding ballots at mail centers after having previously sought foreign help in US elections is ok as long as you win (let’s not forget encouraging your people bearing guns to run down the Biden bus off the highway and endangering innocent civilian lives)

-Science should not dictate the government’s response to a global pandemic (re: “Fire Fauci”chants in recent rallies, discouragement of masks, trump rallies causing at least 30K cases of coronavirus, superspreader event at the White House, etc)

-The LGBTQIA+ community is inherently unequal with their straight counterparts, and they don’t deserve the same basic rights to marry, adopt, etc as everyone else.

———-

The list is truly too exhaustive to write out, but let’s not forget tax evasion, mocking people with special needs, pushing a Supreme Court nominee 8 days before an election, etc etc. For a complete list see here: 

You might say “well that’s not me, that’s not what I believe in, etc etc” but unfortunately for you trump supporters you get lumped into his bandwagon because you don’t have half a brain to vote for true democracy, for humanity, for basic decency. You’d rather elect a psychotic dictator who embraces social injustice, advocates for armed violence, and threatens the future of a country on the brink of a civil war.

And so, from the bottom of my heart, a giant fuck you all to trump supporters. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

And so, from the bottom of my heart, a giant fuck you all to trump supporters

idc what anyone’s “reasons” for voting Trump is. you need to live with the fact that you aligned your voting record with the KKK. and if you call yourself a “christian” or a “patriot”, that should haunt you forever. 

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

One of the reasons I can’t wrap my head around trump supporters is that he shows you exactly who he is with every tweet, every executive order, every interview, and every leaked document or audio bit. And even after all of that you still decide that he’s fit for office. You effectively decide to excuse everything he’s done and decide it’s all acceptable, and that means 1) you’re exactly like him or 2) your ignorant decision to vote within party lines speaks to your character and communicates to the rest of us where you stand: 

-Groping and assaulting women is fine 

-Separating innocent children from their families held in detainment centers (aka modern day concentration camps) and psychologically fucking these kids up in their developmentally formative years gets a pass 

-Marginalizing minority groups in the Latino and Black communities (aka “shithole” countries per his words) is acceptable 

-Pro-White Suprematist attitudes and rhetoric (re: “stand by” during the debates) that incites violence is encouraged 

-Hindering the democratic process by withholding ballots at mail centers after having previously sought foreign help in US elections is ok as long as you win (let’s not forget encouraging your people bearing guns to run down the Biden bus off the highway and endangering innocent civilian lives)

-Science should not dictate the government’s response to a global pandemic (re: “Fire Fauci”chants in recent rallies, discouragement of masks, trump rallies causing at least 30K cases of coronavirus, superspreader event at the White House, etc)

-The LGBTQIA+ community is inherently unequal with their straight counterparts, and they don’t deserve the same basic rights to marry, adopt, etc as everyone else.

———-

The list is truly too exhaustive to write out, but let’s not forget tax evasion, mocking people with special needs, pushing a Supreme Court nominee 8 days before an election, etc etc. For a complete list see here: 

You might say “well that’s not me, that’s not what I believe in, etc etc” but unfortunately for you trump supporters you get lumped into his bandwagon because you don’t have half a brain to vote for true democracy, for humanity, for basic decency. You’d rather elect a psychotic dictator who embraces social injustice, advocates for armed violence, and threatens the future of a country on the brink of a civil war.

And so, from the bottom of my heart, a giant fuck you all to trump supporters. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 

Just quoting this so everyone can read it again. Re-f***ing-tweet :wowcry:

1 hour ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i’m actually scared this time. last time i didn’t really get scared about a trump admin because i thought whatever, it’ll be short lived. but then his impeachment wasn’t passed.... he stayed in office.... this time if he wins he’s gonna do crazy shit, it’s his last term and he has nothing to lose

I have a really big feeling we’re gonna get Nixon’d again..... fuck

Uhm, what crazy shit will he do? 

^^i just wrote a whole list of things he’ll do. but fuck it. why give oxygen to the flame.