graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

nobody thinks biden is 100% coming out on top with no chance for trump, almost everyone in here is trying to be realistic and optimistic as possible. what's the point in giving your two cents on the outcome if you aren't even contributing to it and all you do is spew some trump supporter adjacent bullshit. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

22 minutes ago, daisy fresh witch said:

City of Sherrill v. Oneida Indian Nation of New York

that was a property tax case. RBG upheld that the land belonged to the tribe, but it was not exempt from property taxes. 

1 minute ago, new gods said:

nobody thinks biden is 100% coming out on top with no chance for trump, almost everyone in here is trying to be realistic and optimistic as possible. what's the point in giving your two cents on the outcome if you aren't even contributing to it and all you do is spew some trump supporter adjacent bullshit. 

yes thank you. Trump still has at least 3 paths to victory (including a tie). Biden has 6. No one thinks that means 100% Biden win. But may the odds be ever in our favour 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

34 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Did you watch the debates? Biden is the only one who could coherently respond to any sort of precedent measure. Trump could only cry about what the left did to cause such a mess in the first place. If anyone values mitigation and planning, they would’ve voted for Biden. Atleast Kamala isn’t senile, yknow???

looking back at the first debate, i feel as if biden didn't even get the chance to fully speak because he constantly kept getting interrupted, it just felt so unproductive and unfair

WGe8ynS.gif

49 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Did you watch the debates? Biden is the only one who could coherently respond to any sort of precedent measure. Trump could only cry about what the left did to cause such a mess in the first place. If anyone values mitigation and planning, they would’ve voted for Biden. Atleast Kamala isn’t senile, yknow???

I mean, I watched all the debates and it wasn’t a good look for either of them. Trump being the narcissistic cunt that he is, he kept interrupting and being rude but I will agree with only one thing he said— each time Trump brought something up, Biden changed the subject and Trump said “Just like a politician.... changing the subject!” which is very true. Trump lies 99% of the time but that fell in that slim 1% of him being honest. I watched it all happening, which I went into it hating them both as it is... Now, ask me about Biden 15-20 years ago, sure! He would’ve done a good job but realistically in 2020 we need someone not in either the Dem or Rep. parties. Someone here mentioned we have to pick Joe to get Trump out and I mean... I did, but I didn’t want to. I really didn’t want to. I don’t trust either party. They’re both full of snakes, scumbag people who aren’t qualified to run a country— how they got the approval to run and be voted in is beyond me. Who the hell is approving the qualifications for these people???? Like who’s the one pulling the strings? The bank accounts is who. That’s why capitalism sucks— the rich get to control everything. They get to run because they have the funding to go on national TV and debate, throw ads in your face, produce marketing campaigns with merch.... I hate it here i hate it here i hate it here

Eat the rich. 

If civil war breaks out, can we agree to evict republicans and democrats for 20-50 years? I mean... good riddance?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

we have no idea :ma: 

USA political system is so different from Portugal omg ahahahah

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

September 5th, at midnight :ma:

Ahahahahah Lana could never 

Well maybe we’ll get some info tomorrow 

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Morale of the story America is a CULT.

Please help us escape!!

I wish it wasn’t such a process to move out of the country. I’d be sipping wine in Basque Country right now 

48 minutes ago, trailer park said:

I mean I'm not a US citizen but this election affects pretty much everybody in the world tbh... praying trump vanishes off the face of the earth for everybody's sake

you’re right! BUT the difference is this; people especially young people have very easily manipulated minds. People my age don’t always do their research and see which candidate holds similar or meaningful values, has the best foreign policy, best economic goals, best environmental goals. The problem is a lot of people from outside of the country commenting on it doesn’t do any good because these same young people will easily see “Biden is for gays! IM ONLY VOTING BECAUSE OF THAT!” When he may not be the best option and that statement may not be the truth. He may hate gays and put us in a worse case than Trump has. In this case Trump v Biden imo I think he is better than Trump, but he’s still a liar and either way, it’s a loss for the country, the people. During the debates, Biden said he was against the New Green Deal, yet on his website it said he was for it. Are you either for it or against it? You can’t be both. 

Im not saying you’re not allowed to talk about it, but if you’re going to try to sway votes or talk to people about who they’re voting for and convince them to vote one way or another— be careful, be knowledgeable even if it’s not your country’s leader. Be able to debate why one candidate’s policy is better than the other. And also, realize that both candidates have issues. They both have down sides to them. If it matters enough to you outside of the US to talk about it, have the info to back up what you’re talking about 

Btw I’m not trying to be mean or rude, but it’s true. If we’re gonna have discussions about our shitty politics outside of the US, both sides need to be knowledgeable about it 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

in how many hours the new president will be declared? can any of the american lipsters give an estimated time?

About 6 1/2 hours from now is when polls close

i imagine counting votes could take awhile, so we may not even know until tomorrow in all reality

5 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

in how many hours the new president will be declared? can any of the american lipsters give an estimated time?

We might not know tonight. It would be usually about 11 hours from now once they’ve all been counted but there’s so many mail in ballots that it could take another day or two. Today’s winner may not be the final winner unless someone wins in a landslide OR someone wins and the other person pulls out of the election. 

I think it’ll be most likely that Trump will win tonight and it’ll be close, but once the mail in ballots are counted by Thursday or Friday, Biden will win and there will be riots, fights, etc. Watch this shit closely

giphy.gif