graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Idk which thread i saw it in, but i remember @baddisease saying the US is on the brink of a civil war, and I think I agree. Whoever wins, neither side is going down without a fight. A Trump win will produce countless protests and a Biden win... Well... Whatever the fuck this is 

which is scary and deranged as hell btw

21 minutes ago, partymonster said:

Idk which thread i saw it in, but i remember @baddisease saying the US is on the brink of a civil war, and I think I agree. Whoever wins, neither side is going down without a fight. A Trump win will produce countless protests and a Biden win... Well... Whatever the fuck this is 

it’s terrorism. literal terrorism

27 minutes ago, partymonster said:

this is so terrifying

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, ThisIsRusko said:

tommorows election will have huge impact on the world.... not just the US.

it’s kinda whack that everyone agrees that the US President is the “Leader of the Free World”, but the “Free World” doesn't actually get a say in who becomes president lol. glad i have my us citizenship so i can vote on behalf of canada and the UK

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

The difference in atmosphere between the 2016 and 2020 election is fucking insane. The US needs to import some healthy dose of democracy and police reform. 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

We have had several state elections (AUS) here since rona started, and all of them have resulted in the incumbent party winning. We've got a pretty good rona record here, though, so I think people are happy with the situation and don't want to risk shaking it up with a change of government.

Unfortunately, Trump has incumbency on his side, but the US also has a relatively poor rona record, so idk

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

41 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Obviously this stuff is pretty serious, but as people cast final votes today and tomorrow let’s not forget this: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGjYUXnZdx/?igshid=1vdcyd0ixdwuk

"Some have tried to paint my husband as Auntie Gay" 

-Melania Trump 

Spoiler

1200.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

Donald Trump AKA Auntie Gay 

I’m now reached the point of extreme anxiety. All the trumpets are very loud on how trump is for sure going to win. And I know right now biden is in the lead, tomorrow is the actual Election Day and I can’t deal with this man or his supporters for another 4 fucking years. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

7 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I’m now reached the point of extreme anxiety. All the trumpets are very loud on how trump is for sure going to win. And I know right now biden is in the lead, tomorrow is the actual Election Day and I can’t deal with this man or his supporters for another 4 fucking years. 

same. i'm can barely focus on my lectures cuz i keep checking FiveThirtyEight and NY Times. 

I still have PTSD from when I was 16 and watched the NYTimes Prediction Needle go from "90% Hillary Win" to "10% Hillary Win" in the course of 3 hours on Nov. 8th. 

2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

same. i'm can barely focus on my lectures cuz i keep checking FiveThirtyEight and NY Times. 

I still have PTSD from when I was 16 and watched the NYTimes Prediction Needle go from "90% Hillary Win" to "10% Hillary Win" in the course of 3 hours on Nov. 8th. 

Ughhhhh I cantttttty. I’m so terrified. I just want the election to be over. That’s it. I hate elections. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

If Congress doesn’t get its shit together with passing money aid to people we will likely see a House Bubble burst and Recession 2.0 will occur. We haven’t seen a majority of people being kicked out of homes because there are still a few states that have cancelled evictions but most of the holds expire in December/January and we could see a huge eviction wave soon