graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

The US election has definitely made me realise how privileged I am to have a voting system/rules like we have in the UK. Us lot usually know what moron we have in power before the morning. 

This is so nail biting and stressful :crai:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

10 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

LMAO I meant that it was called for Biden I’ve heard to Michigan before ?

Fgjjhbj please I was all for the Michigan shade too :air:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Biden will probably win Pennsylvania around 3.4million to Trump's 3.3million.

Earlier Trump had 3million to Bidens 2.5million but in the recent update from mail voting Trump went to 3.1million and biden to 2.8million and there is said to be around 900,000 left to count if its the same as the other mail voting Biden will win Pennsylvania by about 100,000 votes.

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

what happens if neither of them get 270?

Spoiler

“If neither candidate gets a majority of the 538 electoral votes, the election for President is decided in the House of Representatives, with each state delegation having one vote. A majority of states (26) is needed to win. Senators would elect the Vice-President, with each Senator having a vote. A majority of Senators (51) is needed to win,” the website states.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/03/what-happens-if-nobody-gets-270-electoral-votes/

trump will win this way.

so lets not manifest this 

12 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

The US election has definitely made me realise how privileged I am to have a voting system/rules like we have in the UK. Us lot usually know what moron we have in power before the morning. 

we usually know the majority of votes by 12 or 1am, this year is just another level and because so many people voted by mail 

13 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

I forgot you guys have awful people in charge too lmao. Boris is....interesting 

UguUCJc.gif

11 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I forgot you guys have awful people in charge too lmao. Boris is....interesting 

Sis Boris is a bumbling, racist twat. He's our version of Trump :suicide: Luckily Labour have at least got a leader now that might have a chance of winning next time. Not that I like him much either.

25 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

well here in brazil we have a biometric/fingerprint digital scheme of voting but i wouldnt call ourselves privileged (specially when bolsonaro has won, soooo)

11 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Sis Boris is a bumbling, racist twat. He's our version of Trump :suicide: Luckily Labour have at least got a leader now that might have a chance of winning next time. Not that I like him much either.

Is labour sort of like Democrats? I don’t know anything about UK politics, sorry lol

6 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Hands down the most stressful election ever. I remember the one in 2012 (Obama vs. Romney) feeling so fast and easy.

Romney had the whole church of lds on his side and still lost lmao tragic 

UguUCJc.gif

11 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

well here in brazil we have a biometric/fingerprint digital scheme of voting but i wouldnt call ourselves privileged (specially when bolsonaro has won, soooo)

I can't say much BC I'm not very educated in Brazilian Politics. But I do know you poor guys are having a tough time, especially with a leader that doesn't care about deforestation which is a huge problem and is a avid about corona not being as serious as the rest of the world believes. Even though I remember he actually had it (?) 

6 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Is labour sort of like Democrats? I don’t know anything about UK politics, sorry lol

Traditionally yes. But ever since Blair got into power the party has slowly gone to a more centrist party/role over the decades. Cobyn was the closest we had to a proper true Labour leader in years, but he messed up aswell.

i don't think we're gonna know today either unfortunately...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

15 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Labour is centre-left but even the Conservative party is probably more left wing than the Democrats tbh  

13 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

i don't think we're gonna know today either unfortunately...

On one hand, I’m glad they’re counting as precise as they are, but on the other, this shit is long drawn out. I just want a winner so we can stop stalling the inevitable tantrum trump is going to throw if he loses 

UguUCJc.gif