graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

biden is only .6% away from passing trump in GA

edit: roughly a little over 2% away (in each state) from overtaking trump in NC and PA. NC has 94% of votes counted

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

Yeah I just was seeing a million different things! I saw someone else say we won’t get another update tonight and others saying it’s still coming. I hope they give another report tonight!

Yeah, next update is tomorrow! Ahh I'm so excited. There's a real good shot here!

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Maricopa county is stressing me out :excited: These people are insane.

Same honestly. Those protesters outside of the facility where innocent civilians are counting votes tell you everything you need to know about trump and his campaign. 

On a less serious note, Chris Cuomo can get it from me any day. Thank u and good night

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Same honestly. Those protesters outside of the facility where innocent civilians are counting votes tell you everything you need to know about trump and his campaign. 

On a less serious note, Chris Cuomo can get it from me any day. Thank u and good night

giphy.gif

Omg I read that as Chris Christie at first LOL

another day another non-event. I can go to bed much happier tonight than yesterday, hopefully we wake up to a pleasant surprise and not another nausea-inducing narrowing of the race. 

Spoiler

has anyone seen that Trump supporter that was all over this thread before the election? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

14 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

another day another non-event. I can go to bed much happier tonight than yesterday, hopefully we wake up to a pleasant surprise and not another nausea-inducing narrowing of the race. 

Hide contents

has anyone seen that Trump supporter that was all over this thread before the election? 

they're in the twitter updates thread calling someone an idiot. tbf, the newbie is def a troll though 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

This nightmare might come to an end. Or it might become a full on night terror. I hate this feeling. I pray if Trump loses, he'll trip and fall down hard as he's walking to his podium, and and then walks away. That would be funny af. :oop:

37 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

This nightmare might come to an end. Or it might become a full on night terror. I hate this feeling. I pray if Trump loses, he'll trip and fall down hard as he's walking to his podium, and and then walks away. That would be funny af. :oop:

I’m worried he’s not going to accept it. He’s been sending out campaign emails about how dems are “stealing the election with absentee ballots.” As if he doesn’t vote absentee and as if there is any evidence absentee voting leads to fraud 

10 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I’m worried he’s not going to accept it. He’s been sending out campaign emails about how dems are “stealing the election with absentee ballots.” As if he doesn’t vote absentee and as if there is any evidence absentee voting leads to fraud 

he has no case. he can do a recount, but recounts rarely show a disparity of more than a few hundred votes. 

85586172-226-D-43-B4-AB09-50-CEBA1-C5703

dreaming of waking up to a blue Georgia. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

14 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

he has no case. he can do a recount, but recounts rarely show a disparity of more than a few hundred votes. 

85586172-226-D-43-B4-AB09-50-CEBA1-C5703

dreaming of waking up to a blue Georgia. 

Oh yeah I totally agree there’s no valid legal claim but he’s hoping the Supreme Court would rig it for him and