graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

i can actually understand why Nevada doesn’t wanna report tonight (especially if it looks good for Biden). If Nevada goes to Biden, half the networks will claim Biden has been elected, half the networks will have Biden at 259. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

22 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

i can actually understand why Nevada doesn’t wanna report tonight (especially if it looks good for Biden). If Nevada goes to Biden, half the networks will claim Biden has been elected, half the networks will have Biden at 259. 

bc of arizona right? why does some say biden won there and some still doesn't say so?

2 minutes ago, katebusho said:

bc of arizona right? why does some say biden won there and some still doesn't say so?

Arizona’s vote count is about 86% reported and Biden is winning, but that doesn’t mean things couldn’t change. There’s more math that goes into the probabilities of favorable outcomes, but that’s basically the gist of it so far. :crying:

24 minutes ago, katebusho said:

FOX and AP have used their algorithm and predicted that the remaining votes will allow Biden to retain his lead. NBC, NYT, CNN and ABC are hesitant, because they still think it could go red based off the margins and the remaining vote. The last dump of votes was strong for Trump, but Biden maintains a 3 point lead. 

28 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Arizona’s vote count is about 86% reported and Biden is winning, but that doesn’t mean things couldn’t change. There’s more math that goes into the probabilities of favorable outcomes, but that’s basically the gist of it so far. :crying:

losing AZ is not a nail in the coffin for Biden, especially considering he's projected to win PA (which will put him at 273). But, winning AZ and NV can allow the Biden team to dodge the legal hurdles the Trump team has already started in PA. 

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

losing AZ is not a nail in the coffin for Biden, especially considering he's projected to win PA (which will put him at 273). But, winning AZ and NV can allow the Biden team to dodge the legal hurdles the Trump team has already started in PA. 

Who projected Biden winning PA??

44 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Who projected Biden winning PA??

NYT said he has a 90% chance last night. 

55 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

FOX and AP have used their algorithm and predicted that the remaining votes will allow Biden to retain his lead. NBC, NYT, CNN and ABC are hesitant, because they still think it could go red based off the margins and the remaining vote. The last dump of votes was strong for Trump, but Biden maintains a 3 point lead. 

ooooh i see!! thanks for clarifying

Just now, The Greatest said:

People are also saying GA might flip. The votes left to be counted are all from Atlanta ?

Sis UAK I’m watching this shit like a hawk. I just heard the same thing and I got so excited. I feel like an old man but it’s getting close to bed time for me here in the American West...mostly because I can’t stay up two midnights in a row :trisha: 

Also manifesting AZ win (which seems more probable based on the margins vs. NV) but if GA flips then NV might get the “idk her” treatment from me :hottie:

2 hours ago, knives said:

maybe nevada is taking so long bc its the main character for once :thumb2:

this just sent me :thumb:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

@IanadeIrey i guess we couldn't get blue texas :smh:

but now we have... blue nevada! :smile:

Nevada has been blue since 2008, so the last few election cycles would have it in the bag but this year is volatile

BzhmW.png