graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

I didn’t say Obama was innocent, and if you’d like me to get MORE into, the people in the US don’t hate Obama bc he bombed children or the Middle East. They hated him bc of his race and economy, and lack of doing anything ‘significant’ which is why I brought it up since we were discussing trump (whose supporters don’t give a single shit about who gets bombed as long as money stays in their pockets). 

I should have made that more clear in my response and I wasn’t intentionally trying to discredit the awful things Obama has done. I’m well aware of him being a war monger. My point was that all of our presidents are varying degrees of awful, no matter the party. 

don’t ever put words in my mouth again. Thanks. 

anyways, Biden still has lead in Nevada and Michigan. Let’s hope he snags them so this election can be over 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

99% of Michigan Reported and Biden has a 1 point lead (biggest in the big three states). Wondering why they’re not calling it? I theorize it’s because only half the networks have called Arizona, so if they call Michigan half the country will say Biden won half will say he’s still 11 votes short. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

99% of Michigan Reported and Biden has a 1 point lead (biggest in the big three states). Wondering why they’re not calling it? I theorize it’s because only half the networks have called Arizona, so if they call Michigan half the country will say Biden won half will say he’s still 11 votes short. 

AP called Arizona and they’re the most reputable atm. It’s annoying how all the networks are at different points lol

UguUCJc.gif

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

AP called Arizona and they’re the most reputable atm. It’s annoying how all the networks are at different points lol

Fox News called for arizona so it’s not even partisan at this point. I think CNN and others are just trying to be careful after all the flip flopping and subsequent chaos that ensued after the bush/gore election when outlets called it early in favor of gore 

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

Fox News called for arizona so it’s not even partisan at this point. I think CNN and others are just trying to be careful after all the flip flopping and subsequent chaos that ensued after the bush/gore election when outlets called it early in favor of gore 

CNN is being super careful, they were the ones to report VA last (Fox and NY Times was first) 

nevada says no more updates until thursday smh 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

CNN is being super careful, they were the ones to report VA last (Fox and NY Times was first) 

Oh my god the last few girlies are taking their sweet time 

4 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I was still shitting in diapers during that election but then in middle school we watched a documentary about rising ocean waters that had Gore in it and I was mad af he lost 

4 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

bye. 

UguUCJc.gif

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

another question!

so if biden reaches 270, do they still want to count all of the votes from the other states? i've heard we won't know pennsylvania until friday

It won’t matter because once you reach 270, you’re the majority. The candidate won’t have enough votes in the electoral college to win. 

but who knows. They’re all taking their time to call shit. They might wait to give final numbers due to trump crying fake news every 5 seconds

UguUCJc.gif

5 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

It won’t matter because once you reach 270, you’re the majority. The candidate won’t have enough votes in the electoral college to win. 

but who knows. They’re all taking their time to call shit. They might wait to give final numbers due to trump crying fake news every 5 seconds

i understand, thanks for letting me know! 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I just wanna say Pennsylvania you are that UGLY ASS BITCH I knew you were. :hooker: 

Most of my family are conservatives/republicans/trumpers, and I avoid talking politics with them because I don’t want to no longer be able to have relationships with them, but if he wins and they keep harping me about it, if they taunt me even once about it, they can choke and I’m done with them. I’d never throw a Biden win in their face so if they do that to me they’re dead. I’m sick and tired of being the respectful one that has to bite my tongue. 

SOO yesterday I woke up at 4:30am, got down to the polling location i would be working at with my boyfriend and his grandma (whos the Poll director of the place) at a elementary school in a rather half white half Hispanic mostly democrat precinct. 70% of people had done early voting in that area so my day as the ID scanner/check in person was rather not bad. The only "rush" we got was at 7:30am, 11:30am and around 5pm when we had like 10 people at a time in line LMAO. the other people I worked with have worked most of the last elections so they are experienced, and they said it was rather busy even tough we had a lot of times we had no one in line. Most of the people I gave ballots to were no party affiliation or democrat.

Some people could not vote due to them registering past the date that they were supposed to for this election or others leaving everything last minute. other than that there was no drama and i am exhausted 

I didn't want to check my phone at all so i didn't know who was leading until 9pm when we were driving to a community center to turn in all of the poll station materials and thats when i started to cry cz im so tired of so many things and the constant "too closed to call" had me stressed out. fell asleep at 11pm 

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I just wanna say Pennsylvania you are that UGLY ASS BITCH I knew you were. :hooker: 

Most of my family are conservatives/republicans/trumpers, and I avoid talking politics with them because I don’t want to no longer be able to have relationships with them, but if he wins and they keep harping me about it, if they taunt me even once about it, they can choke and I’m done with them. I’d never throw a Biden win in their face so if they do that to me they’re dead. I’m sick and tired of being the respectful one that has to bite my tongue. 

Pennysylvania is currently 10/3 for Republicans to win. Meaning if you put $100 on them and they win you get $433 back, so it seems like Trump won't win there.

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

i live in pennsylvania. other than Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, and the capital...it's basically redneck central.

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

i live in pennsylvania. other than Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, and the capital...it's basically redneck central.

Yeah, I’m in Pittsburgh so I’m surrounded by like minds mostly, but I grew up in Johnstown and it’s always a little disturbing to go back when politics are a hot topic. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

The way that I found out about Michigan from this thread rip

Don’t worry, all of the US ignores them too 

UguUCJc.gif