Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

Sadly I'm not at my house so I'm using my cellphone, so I guess I can't participate in the Red Carpet :c

I'll just say I'm 2010 Marina in sum Red Carpet wearing a black dress

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ỳ̶̜̯̘̭̒Ò̵͇͇̥̹͙̮̼̺̌̾̍͂U̶̧̨̜̲͈̲͉͈̼̩̳͚̥̒̒̏R̴̹̺̟̬̩̥̘̽̃̈́̾̒̽̂̐̈́͋͠͠ ̵͖̝̼͎̟̲̹̲̮̝͛̄͘Ṕ̵͚͂̋͑̈̐̈̀̐̕ͅÄ̷̡͓̬͉̬͕̽͌̿̈́͆̚ͅS̷̛̛̺̥͍̳͈̻̹͕͍̘̖͇̺̐͗̌̊͛̀͋̃̚͜͝͠T̶̢̞̜̱͉͙͉̞͊̂͆͒̈́̄̃̀͠O̷̗̜̘̓̽͘͝Ŗ̵̛̙͚͉̺̳̭͕̭̣̱̲͗̏̐̌̇̓̽͐̌͛̚ ̸̛̳̲̖̮͉̱̰̠̤̰̙̞̙̳̂͌͛̓̇̄̽̍̈́H̶̢̭̣͙͗A̵̧̢̩̾͊̒̾͑̎S̵̘̺̪̖͚̣̞͈͗͊̏͠ ̸̞̰̝̺̳̮̣͉̲̱͉̅̆̓͋͑̉̅̊̈́̊͊́͘A̸̡̡̢̺͎͓̘̖̝͑̅̿̚͠R̵͙̖͚͉̞̗̭̪̪͙̯̻͐R̶̡̧̙̻͌͆́̂͛͠I̸̢͈͙͙̲͍̠̤̱̗͖͛̋͐̿̂̉͝V̸̫̼̗̻̖͐̐̓͗̀̓̑̈́̀͗̕͘̕͠E̵͚͙̠̹̝̬̼̓͗̀͗̈́̒͋̋͑͠D̵̡̰̰̪̞̹͉͎͍̫́

buFRKwh.gif

Ya bitch is here 6TzK96D.jpg

Dressed in one of Florence Welch’s custom Gucci dresses, the true queen of the awards slowly emerges from her Lady Gaga inspired egg to accept her awards

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

PARADIXO has arrived!

He came in a vintage car in order to promote Lana Del Rey's "In Your Car (I'm a Star) -- Burning Through You". He's wearing shades of beige, matching the color and tone of Del Rey's upcoming record. He's wearing Nike shoes for a retrofuture aesthetic.

2f0gaqb.png

now im gonna tell y'all now i busted my ass for nomiatnions, making and honing my craft this year, recruiting lovely initiates into my yosemite family and praying nonstop daily for this shit to work out now if i get snubbed for every category again like i did last year this whole ass site is getting a hex put on it and my rage,mp3 by rico nasty WILL be thrown onto the block and this love and light from yosemite gonna burn down the whole of California and force lana to make a new coachella and im js if y'all don't want paragraphs spanning the length of a whole page, a new coachella, or bad omens we gonna get this bag and we gonna have fun tonight if not it's a sacrifice @@Terrence Loves Me you're lucky you off the hook today cause you the first lamb to go

km9Vpa4.gif

Me and my husband Terrence waiting to receive a highly passive agrresive and threatening interview by salvatore

26a4b968fc1376a3d439172c91d8c3b7.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e