SlowGinFizzzz

The Legend of Zelda

8 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

it was! but ive been thinking about it, and they wouldn't want to spoil players' experience of the game- if say they opened the art book before sitting down to play- so I think its a safe bet that most of the things in the art book will end up revealed in one of the next trailers for the game. better wait just in case to be safe! :brows:

I don't think we'll get another trailer before the release to be honest! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I don't think we'll get another trailer before the release to be honest! :)

that's bc we'll be getting a treehouse before it in april :slayty:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I thought those segments have died since Kit and Krysta were sacked?

no we will believe in something :omg:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Highlights:

• Recall mechanic: objects move back in time
  • Fuse and Ultrahand mechanic: allowing players to merge and craft items together and be creative
  • New enemy type called Construct
  • Ascend: no need to climb anymore, just swoop up and bam, you're there
  • Rumors about a Zelda Oled Switch is true, and it's of course golden and shiny and pretty :hooker: (I might get the pro-controller one day when I'm rich)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So that was interesting. I wanna see more, but it's already preordered so Idc I'm playing it day one and i'm taking off that friday too

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Highlights:

• Recall mechanic: objects move back in time
  • Fuse and Ultrahand mechanic: allowing players to merge and craft items together and be creative
  • New enemy type called Construct
  • Ascend: no need to climb anymore, just swoop up and bam, you're there
  • Rumors about a Zelda Oled Switch is true, and it's of course golden and shiny and pretty :hooker: (I might get the pro-controller one day when I'm rich)

This actually peaked my excitement it looks quite innovative! I was worried it would be just be a recycled  BOTW with some gimmicks slapped on.  But I can now see it’s more than that and looks like some very fun gameplay! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Also, is anyone gonna talk about us getting ZONAI CONFIRMATION!?!?!?!

giphy.gif

Omgggg, this trailer has me as hyped as the very first one did all those years ago!!

Someone finally dunked Ganon-mummy into a bath to turn him into rehydrated Ganondorf! We finally got it! I GASPED when I saw his face on my screen! The promo art for him looks absolutely stunning too! He has round ears!!! And I love all the lines we've heard from him so far, he sounds so evil. Kinda feels like 100 years waiting for the king to return, haha. I've missed him. I hope he'll have some depth to his story, kinda like how Zelda got in BotW too.

I'm laughing at the monster truck fight though, I don't think I'm ready for that yet lmaooo

My girl Epona made it to the trailer again
Link looking real cool spinning that spear while galloping
Princess Zelda

There's SO much to take in, this trailer was really awesome. I'm so hyped.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

54 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Omgggg, this trailer has me as hyped as the very first one did all those years ago!!

Someone finally dunked Ganon-mummy into a bath to turn him into rehydrated Ganondorf! We finally got it! I GASPED when I saw his face on my screen! The promo art for him looks absolutely stunning too! He has round ears!!! And I love all the lines we've heard from him so far, he sounds so evil. Kinda feels like 100 years waiting for the king to return, haha. I've missed him. I hope he'll have some depth to his story, kinda like how Zelda got in BotW too.

I'm laughing at the monster truck fight though, I don't think I'm ready for that yet lmaooo

My girl Epona made it to the trailer again
Link looking real cool spinning that spear while galloping
Princess Zelda

There's SO much to take in, this trailer was really awesome. I'm so hyped.

Did you notice the different color tears? Zelda has yellow, there was a blue one and a green one too!

oh my fucking god i can't wait. one more month!!!! :defeated:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

Did you notice the different color tears? Zelda has yellow, there was a blue one and a green one too!

oh my fucking god i can't wait. one more month!!!! :defeated:

Yes! There's one on Ganondorf's forehead too!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

This looks very excellent lemme replay BOTW before TOTK comes out :hooker:. €70 is insane for a switch game tho but luckily I got a cracked switch so that’s not a problem bsjdjfjs

Emulators work surprisingly well for Switch stuff, apparently. I've looked into it a bit but haven't tried it myself. 

14 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yes! There's one on Ganondorf's forehead too!

I watched that trailer so many times and every time he showed up I didn't even notice that but FUCK! 

one more month, one more month, one more month..........

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

Emulators work surprisingly well for Switch stuff, apparently. I've looked into it a bit but haven't tried it myself. 

Didn’t even know that was a thing tbh. I just modded my switch but I think only the OG ones can be cracked cause they had a security error that could be exploited lol, but they ended up patching it on newer units.

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Didn’t even know that was a thing tbh. I just modded my switch but I think only the OG ones can be cracked cause they had a security error that could be exploited lol, but they ended up patching it on newer units.

yeah i have an extra one that i used before the OLED came out and i think it's hackable but i haven't tried it lol

giphy.gif

On 2/25/2023 at 1:07 AM, Beautiful Loser said:

I thought those segments have died since Kit and Krysta were sacked?

That was Nintendo Minute lmaooo. Treehouse is something Nintendo does during E3.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

58 minutes ago, yyxy said:

That was Nintendo Minute lmaooo. Treehouse is something Nintendo does during E3.

Ohh, you're right. I forgot, haha... E3 pretty much died after the pandemic. :( and it recently officially died </3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png