Sign in to follow this  
ArtDecoDelRey

Gdynia, Poland @ Open'er Festival - July 6, 2019

She took the book and we have pictures and videos! All the other stuff also worked out. It was magical!!! Will update later bc my connection is very bad 

She looked heavenly, had neon wings and didn't say anything about nfr lol

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, all that hard work was worth it in the end!! :beyonce:  

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Me and @@venicebitch

+ she literally stopped playing blue jeans and told Byron to hold on for a sec because people were yelling about the book nnnnn

IMG-20190707-003726-908.jpg

Videos tomorrow but the happiness is... was about fans printing out various reasons for happiness from 7 patterns that we as the fanclub made and it was just butterflies in different colors and it looked cute asf!!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

+ she literally stopped playing blue jeans and told Byron to hold on for a sec because people were yelling about the book nnnnn

The poetry book rather than the album? I-

Did she stop to listen to what they were saying, you mean? Or because she was annoyed?

ETA: Ohhh nm I realised you probably mean your book!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Wow she didn't say anything? when will she leave the gays so shook wigs fly onto the stage?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I also see a pattern here... Miss Del Rey seems to have bought every floral dress from Love and Lemons. :brows:

At least it's not legging or track pants from Fabletics. She's making an effort. 

giphy.gif

She must really like that ugly middle part look because she hasn’t worn her hair differently in like a year

Well, her life is her poetry, and one of her poems had some sort of shit about parting her hair in the middle, iirc.

I mean she definitely doesn't look bad, although I think it's cuter parted on the side.

At least it's not legging or track pants from Fabletics. She's making an effort. 

giphy.gif

No, I mean, it's a good thing! I think the dresses from L&L are really pretty, I like their designs! :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I stan Lana's Polish fan club so much, omg, this is everything :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Ikr I wanna be in the Polish fan club and I'm not even Polish nor have I ever been to Poland. 

Ikr I wanna be in the Polish fan club and I'm not even Polish nor have I ever been to Poland. 

Like, this really reminds me of all the cute stuff an international fan club I was in years ago did for a k-pop group, a part of me really wants to be involved in projects like this too :defeated: I designed some cute prints for pajama shirts and my heart when I saw that they had arrived... I still remember that feeling. :poordat:

I think LanaBoards would be an excellent place for fans to get together and make small projects, maybe like this one in Poland, because so many people here are so, so talented. It would just require some time (and donated money I guess) to make them.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png