Sign in to follow this  
Nobody

Lana arriving to Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - May 29th, 2019

I high-key attribute this... tragic show to the cult church. If you want to strip down the personalities of rich good-looking people so you can get their riches, take away something else too- their looks. All of her friends looked like they make some pretty dire choices too in church attire. It's not particularly modest but it's sure uglee.

Even with little makeup on or sometimes none at all, she still use to make an effort. 

WlaPUjcuF8Y.jpg

x_Q_GI67ZPA.jpg

N7xUYqEolo8.jpg

rMfhjOob-h8.jpg

LiqNhoWxLDA.jpg

'K she also followed Stephanie Gilmore (surfing world champion) and I noticed ages ago that she follows Mick Fanning.

Sis move to Australia for a year and be a hippie surfer chick challenge.

Sure would beat this religious shit.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana: *calls out Kanye for being ignorant and a trump supporter*

Also Lana: *joins a cult where most members probably voted for trump*

anigif_sub-buzz-18750-1550434129-13.gif?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana: *calls out Kanye for being ignorant and a trump supporter*

Also Lana: *joins a cult where most members probably voted for trump*

anigif_sub-buzz-18750-1550434129-13.gif?

She probably doesn’t even give a shit. She’s that kind of friend you have that says the right thing just to make herself popular or liked. In other words she’s as shallow as a puddle.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i'll level with you, i really wish she'd quit those cheek fillers. they make her face so unnecessarily wide, i still think she's so pretty and it's her preference but i'd say they're actually ageing her. she's unrecognisable sometimes depending on lighting cos all her face contours have been 'smoothed'

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I honestly can't even figure out what's happening to her face. I wish her 2012-2014 lips and hair would make a comeback (at the same time), it would def help me understand wtf is wrong.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I honestly can't even figure out what's happening to her face. I wish her 2012-2014 lips and hair would make a comeback (at the same time), it would def help me understand wtf is wrong.

at one point i was pretty sure she'd had a browlift as well (around the met gala time, it all looked very fresh and recently done at that point) but fillers can do a similar thing

at one point i was pretty sure she'd had a browlift as well (around the met gala time, it all looked very fresh and recently done at that point) but fillers can do a similar thing

Something's making her face look bloated all over sometimes and it's not fillers, it can't be fillers. However, that's clearly not the only thing going on. Her nose looks the same so it's not that. Her lips are almost always thin these days, or she'll only get one lip done which looks weird af. The lip filler situation is definitely to blame in part. The cheekbone area almost always looks fine. Or at least it looks nothing like this*. The buccal area is where I'm 100% sure she has gotten filler in the past and it always looks awful. She's entirely too young for it so idk how she even got the idea to try it. It's meant for people much older than her who want to combat the natural loss of volume in that area (which comes with age). Buccal fat removal is what's making all these models in their 20s look like botoxed up 40 year olds. Anyway, I've noticed her face looking strange even when it's not bloated. You're absolutely right, it does look wider and...shorter? Wtf

* https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/recording-artist-lana-del-rey-attends-2016-billboard-power-100-at-picture-id509884018

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Something's making her face look bloated all over sometimes and it's not fillers, it can't be fillers. However, that's clearly not the only thing going on. Her nose looks the same so it's not that. Her lips are almost always thin these days, or she'll only get one lip done which looks weird af. The lip filler situation is definitely to blame in part. The cheekbone area almost always looks fine. Or at least it looks nothing like this*. The buccal area is where I'm 100% sure she has gotten filler in the past and it always looks awful. She's entirely too young for it so idk how she even got the idea to try it. It's meant for people much older than her who want to combat the natural loss of volume in that area (which comes with age). Buccal fat removal is what's making all these models in their 20s look like botoxed up 40 year olds. Anyway, I've noticed her face looking strange even when it's not bloated. You're absolutely right, it does look wider and...shorter? Wtf

* https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/recording-artist-lana-del-rey-attends-2016-billboard-power-100-at-picture-id509884018

yesss this pic is a good example! i guess it gives them that cherubic, almost cartoonish 'feminine' kind of look. she's definitely not happy with her natural face shape. i also think her weight seems to fluctuate slightly, so that could affect things maybe idk

For me, i dont wanna judge her actual face bc it's like... i dont understand how cosmetic surgery works like that tho maybe she needs to go on botched x-treme: tru life: my face has an expiration date.  but the constant Emily Dickinson hairstyle?  the mom-out-to-the-beach-on-vacation-with-her-three-darling-children-while-the-husband-has-to-work outfit?? these are just bad style choices.  BAD.  like, we've all seen Lana in jeans and a sweatshirt (low effort af) looking better than whatever she tried to do here.  all she's missing is a tacky cross necklace and a Honda Odyssey.

i kno im being mean but its like. at least i'm not supporting tax-free institutions whose entire basis is promoting misogyny, homophobia, attacks on indigenous people and culture, anti-sex ideology, etc etc etc.  one of her "friends" really needs to just buy her a copy of the Tao Te Ching or get her into Tantra or something.  how much more vapid and basic can you get than rich white christian soccer mom?

For me, i dont wanna judge her actual face bc it's like... i dont understand how cosmetic surgery works like that tho maybe she needs to go on botched x-treme: tru life: my face has an expiration date.  but the constant Emily Dickinson hairstyle?  the mom-out-to-the-beach-on-vacation-with-her-three-darling-children-while-the-husband-has-to-work outfit?? these are just bad style choices.  BAD.  like, we've all seen Lana in jeans and a sweatshirt (low effort af) looking better than whatever she tried to do here.  all she's missing is a tacky cross necklace and a Honda Odyssey.

i kno im being mean but its like. at least i'm not supporting tax-free institutions whose entire basis is promoting misogyny, homophobia, attacks on indigenous people and culture, anti-sex ideology, etc etc etc.  one of her "friends" really needs to just buy her a copy of the Tao Te Ching or get her into Tantra or something.  how much more vapid and basic can you get than rich white christian soccer mom?

she deserves it at this point. this is so not about norman freaking cockerwell pupa anymore

I miss when her lips looked like this

68dce59e03dd9b5930a593606a343566.jpg

Instead of this:

lana-del-rey-fbk.jpg

But anyway this is besides the point of the thread. I just hope Lana gets out of this church asap because I feel like it's doing more harm than good...I can't really explain it but I wouldn't be surprised if she's brainwashed already. Most churches like that do extensive 'training', like Scientology. Who knows what's going on, but whatever it is, I highly doubt it's not just singing holy hymns around a campfire in pyjamas.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

'K she also followed Stephanie Gilmore (surfing world champion) and I noticed ages ago that she follows Mick Fanning.

Sis move to Australia for a year and be a hippie surfer chick challenge.

Sure would beat this religious shit.

This just reminded me, wasn’t she working on getting a pilot license? What happened with that?