Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

@@Trash Magic that Black Beauty cover looks great. Curious about the dots on the Y, but if you maybe adjust the position and the size of Lana's picture, it'll look even better. It's currently a little too small and low in the composition and the glow around her is a little weird... But I looove the "Black Beauty" on the fur.

There was a reason behind the impair on the Y. I felt this style of music was really what I first expected of Lana Del Rey when I heard Video Games and I always loved the del rey logo she used in her old videos with the characterised E. The text was inspired by Jay Zs reasonable doubt cover where his name is embossed silver and appears as JAŸ-Z. And I just thought it was more interesting.

I played around w/ the composition of the photo but didn't want to show her converses lol. I already covered the first show with cloned fur

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

this is what I did with that lizzy pic. I was gonna do some beach / surf thing or american flag background but I thought this was a lot more classy  :creep:

GPFwpoe.jpg

open to suggestions for song / title to add or even background changes :flutter:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

this is what I did with that lizzy pic. I was gonna do some beach / surf thing or american flag background but I thought this was a lot more classy  :creep:

GPFwpoe.jpg

open to suggestions for song / title to add or even background changes :flutter:

OH MY GOD THAT IS PERFECT :rip:

Could you please make it for Break My Fall or Daytona Meth? :flutter:

I'll ad the text to that Lizzy Grant thing above tomorrow. 

lana_del_rey___paradise_by_other_covers-

Although this looks very similar to the official cover there was a lot of work involved to get the result

tumblr_m2lq4nNiMT1rtpwoso1_1280.jpg

:P 

I'll ad the text to that Lizzy Grant thing above tomorrow. 

lana_del_rey___paradise_by_other_covers-

Although this looks very similar to the official cover there was a lot of work involved to get the result

tumblr_m2lq4nNiMT1rtpwoso1_1280.jpg

:P 

i can tell the hair job must've been a living hell. the overall display is pretty good tho. good job  :)

EQFO7rX.png

Star Spangled Danger (and add "aka Lizzy Grant")  :D

Yes do this and all my volumes will have Trash covers because I've been lacking on for laptop demos :crying2: