ilovetati

NFR Metacritic/Review Thread

I skimmed  through the guardian review and honestly it's not true she keeps repeating herself... why does she have to become someone else to get praise? Of course there are certain staples in her music and songwriting but I don't see how this is a bad thing?  :crossed: I don't believe this album is just a repetition of her previous work.

I skimmed  through the guardian review and honestly it's not true she keeps repeating herself... why does she have to become someone else to get praise? Of course there are certain staples in her music and songwriting but I don't see how this is a bad thing?  :crossed: I don't believe this album is just a repetition of her previous work.

It irritates me because it's obvious Petridis's mangled hybrid Gallagher brother-looking ass cherrypicked a selection of lyrics to support his (massively flawed) stance that Lana talks about the exact same themes lmfao  :smh:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Why do people care about metacritic so much to the point of creating an account just to give an album a bad score. Lorde stans did the same thing with LFL, these children have nothing better to do  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains