Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

'Norman Fucking Rockwell' Holophonic Listening Party Held In Buenos Aires

So my experience tonight was mostly positive. Although I didn't quite hear many differences, except for some guitar layers here and there, it was nice. It was okay. The bass sound was pretty dope, I could feel my seat trembling, and my pussy shaking due to that, especially in Cinnamon.
The fact that they played Looking for America right after Hope was unexpected and magical. I really loved it!

Overall I don't really have any complaints, it was a nice experience but I'm not sure if I would die to repeat it. Perhaps if there's a listening party for Ultraviolence or Honeymoon...

See you there  :hooker:

What did you think of tonight? I didn't know which one was you and maybe that's for the best cause I looked a MESS when it was over :deadbanana: 

Also, don't know if you noticed it, but almost everyone had their denim jackets on :deadbanana: I felt stupid I was wearing the same omg :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

So my experience tonight was mostly positive. Although I didn't quite hear many differences, except for some guitar layers here and there, it was nice. It was okay. The bass sound was pretty dope, I could feel my seat trembling, and my pussy shaking due to that, especially in Cinnamon.
The fact that they played Looking for America right after Hope was unexpected and magical. I really loved it!

Overall I don't really have any complaints, it was a nice experience but I'm not sure if I would die to repeat it. Perhaps if there's a listening party for Ultraviolence or Honeymoon...

What did you think of tonight? I didn't know which one was you and maybe that's for the best cause I looked a MESS when it was over :deadbanana:

Also, don't know if you noticed it, but almost everyone had their denim jackets on :deadbanana: I felt stupid I was wearing the same omg :deadbanana:

I didn't go for fucks sake damn they were sold out the moment I wanted to buy the tickets

I hate myself

I didn't go for fucks sake damn they were sold out the moment I wanted to buy the tickets

I hate myself

Wait, you were the cute guy with the two girls?  :hdu:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

You basically sit in the theatre, the inventor comes in and explains how it works, he makes some jokes, he talks about the album you're about to listen... then the lights go off (you start smelling the weed :creep: ) and it literally feels like you're being transported. It's such a weird feeling. You're in the music, not only the music around you. That's why I made the comparison to VR.

omg bring this technology to brazil pls

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

oop, cause there were many people who tried to buy the tickets before they opened the doors, but it was already sold out  :creep:

funny though cuz i was planning to go with two girls :rip: