Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Nintendo Switch (& Games) Thread

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

im tempted to buy this game :daydream: sometimes i get bored of mario games

if anyone has suggestions for other games to get lmk. i love a lot of cozy games like animal crossing, stardew valley, and big fan of all the pokemon games. i already have minecraft, faefarm, cult of the lamb and zelda breath of the wild so none of those. im looking for something that can be played almost endlessly kinda like animal crossing or stardew or just played for a really long time

Okay but it isn't a regular Mario game

Like yeah it includes Peach and Bowser and Goombas etc but also many unique characters with really cute backstories

And the papercraft world adds a fun new dimension. Like you can turn into a paper plane n shit 

Highly recommend (and it's super cute)

I like cosy games too and I was a bit skeptical about this game cos it has combat, but it's turn-based combat and you get to choose fun, creative attacks

My favourite was art attack where you draw around the enemy with your joycon and the more circles you do, the more damage you do

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 7/13/2024 at 11:59 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

I just finished this and it's one of the best games I've ever played

So much variety in the gameplay

I got really invested in the characters and was sad when it ended, actually (but it's quite a long game)

Yess it's a fantastic game, just like the first Paper Mario (the Nintendo 64 one). Still feels like a fever dream that they remade it after all this time. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

just started playing this really cute game called little kitty, big city. it's about a cat that you have to guide back to its home in new york city. anyone else here play? :wubna:

♡♡♡