Hundred Dollar Bill

Vote for Your LEAST Favorite Song on Paradise!

228 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite song on Paradise?

• Ride
    • American
    • Cola
    • Body Electric
    • Blue Velvet
    • Gods & Monsters
    • Yayo
    • Bel Air
    • Burning Desire

Body Electric. The live version is absolutely beautiful in it's dark sound and haunting strings and such emotional vocals and that was just ruined in the studio version.

Makes me wonder if I'd like the BTD version of DMD half as much if I'd heard it after falling in love with the video/demo versions...

Blue Velvet & Yayo.

Blue Velvet is too short, and Yayo is too long.

I was actually thinking the same thing about Yayo today. I've started to skip it because I just can't be bothered to listen to it anymore purely because of it's length!

20r46kx.jpg

I was actually thinking the same thing about Yayo today. I've started to skip it because I just can't be bothered to listen to it anymore purely because of it's length!

They should've just made a shortened version of it because I can stand 5 minutes of a song, but not 5 minutes of a slow-as-fuck song. It's a rare when I can actually listen to Yayo in it's entirety.

to anyone who voted "Body Electric"...

tumblr_m1cikwvjBs1qmoxx7.gif

tumblr_m6cxj96pOt1qew69io1_250.gif

tumblr_luh4wguPA81qmd9mb.gif

tumblr_ma1w59gyZs1qcq27j.gif

tumblr_mevw4elgtK1qa44mvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lttf1jRJyd1qinvno.gif

It sucks, plain and simple. :uh:

They should've just made a shortened version of it because I can stand 5 minutes of a song, but not 5 minutes of a slow-as-fuck song. It's a rare when I can actually listen to Yayo in it's entirety.

If the length of a song keeps you from listening to it and enjoying it for what it is, I feel sorry for you.

14417469274.gif

If the length of a song keeps you from listening to it and enjoying it for what it is, I feel sorry for you.

zzz

I knew you'd come along and comment on this

Yeah, I actually shouldn't have said 'purely because of it's length' because that's not entirely true. Sometimes I might only have a limited amount of time to listen to music, so I'll skip Yayo because it goes on for too long and I'd rather listen to other songs. I like it but it just gets slightly boring after a while. I'll happily listen to other lengthy songs (eg AKA Yayo, Trash Magic, Off To The Races, On Our Way etc etc). But yes, I mainly skip it because of it's length.

There's no need to feel sorry for me for that.

20r46kx.jpg

zzz

Yeah, I actually shouldn't have said 'purely because of it's length' because that's not entirely true. Sometimes I might only have a limited amount of time to listen to music, so I'll skip Yayo because it goes on for too long and I'd rather listen to other songs. I like it but it just gets slightly boring after a while. I'll happily listen to other lengthy songs (eg AKA Yayo, Trash Magic, Off To The Races, On Our Way etc etc). But yes, I mainly skip it because of it's length.

There's no need to feel sorry for me for that.

I didn't mean it as snarky as it came across, lol sorry. I don't mean pity sorry, I mean just general sadness for people that feel like they don't have time for music if it's past a certain length. That sucks because music is really amazing and a good song shouldn't be measured for its worth in the length of itself. I don't know if that made sense, I'm really hungry.

wait what does this mean :icant:

14417469274.gif

I didn't mean it as snarky as it came across, lol sorry. I don't mean pity sorry, I mean just general sadness for people that feel like they don't have time for music if it's past a certain length. That sucks because music is really amazing and a good song shouldn't be measured for its worth in the length of itself. I don't know if that made sense, I'm really hungry.

wait what does this mean :icant:

Oh, I do apologise for misinterpreting what you actually meant. My bad.

I just expected a sarcastic/blunt reply because I've noticed a few of those types of comments about the PE Yayo and other stuff haha

Then you shouldn't have voted for it tbfh. Why the hell does everyone compare it so harshly to the original? Let me just remind everyone how ridiculous that logic is with my food analogy. Saying that you hate/dislike the new Yayo because the original is better is like saying that the new pizza you had for dinner last night was horrible because it wasn't as good as the pizza you ate last week. That's stupid. It's STILL PIZZA. IT'S STILL GOOD.

:bye: :whoopi: :wtf: :oprah2: :horror: :suicide: :airplease:

They're either deaf or ignorant. I'm STILL seeing people say "I hate the new Yayo because I prefer the old version," ugh omg that is the stupidest bullshit I've ever heard. So ignorant. That's like saying, "I don't like this pizza because the pizza I had last week tasted a bit better."

20r46kx.jpg

I never said I didn't enjoy the song, and I never said the song was bad, I'm just saying, the song is a bit too lengthy and slow for me. That's all.

And I actually do listen to over 5/6 minute songs, but none of those are as slow as Yayo.

& Don't feel sorry for me.