queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

1 hour ago, Desert lamp said:

I think she would have majority backed up online, I hope Wait in the Benz didn't get lost :rip:

I just don't understand the hate at her to this day,, like even if the show thing wasn't staged being rude to someone doesn't mean you deserve to be insulted and told to die daily for the rest of your life

i understand the hate, she’s a meme and she’s cemented in that culture, she’s going to get hate until the day she dies (and probably after). that’s just the reality of it. she’s never going to shake it, it was televised and had millions of views & memes made about it. as fans it’s best for us to not get too worked up abt it and just accept it as part of stanning her lmao

i just want some real tea

RVhKIwP.gif

the cruel youth project was just so perfect. i wish she could just talk about how they set her up at the x factor and be freed by the hate. so sad

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, JudahSoCewta said:

anyone have a cruel youth masterpost

found one 

Just now, JudahSoCewta said:

found one 

wait nvm does anyone have one :cryney2:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 1/13/2022 at 3:22 PM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Devil in Paradise.... she laced this song with crack.

no because those two singles were SO F GOOD… i know she wont but i hope she doesnt forget about them when the time comes for new music tbh

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

no because those two singles were SO F GOOD… i know she wont but i hope she doesnt forget about them when the time comes for new music tbh

spill we need another album

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Does anyone have original files for Riot In My Heart, I Want It Now (Demo), and Happiest Girl? I think we had original files for these (or at least the first two) but I can’t find them! Plz help

Also, I only took a quick look, but I don’t think anyone posted that this leaked back in October? https://dbree.org/v/3ff010

It’s one of the oldest registered Cruel Youth tracks we knew about so it’s cool to hear it tbh

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Does anyone have original files for Riot In My Heart, I Want It Now (Demo), and Happiest Girl? I think we had original files for these (or at least the first two) but I can’t find them! Plz help

Also, I only took a quick look, but I don’t think anyone posted that this leaked back in October? https://dbree.org/v/3ff010

It’s one of the oldest registered Cruel Youth tracks we knew about so it’s cool to hear it tbh

Want It and Riot were originally ripped from Spotify iirc

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Want It and Riot were originally ripped from Spotify iirc

I think only I Want It Now is on Spotify along with another song called My Way, but we originally had a leaked demo of I Want It Now along with Riot before the Spotify releases. I think they came from publishing sites so that’s why I thought we had original files but I could be totally wrong tbh

If anyone has 'Stars', send me a message. I have a lot of uncirculating stuff & can trade for it.

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
As per our rules, trading through our DM feature is not allowed.