queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Imma do a Cruel Youth / Teddy Sinclair top 14 songs (released and unreleased) cause why not? 

TOP TIERR: Wishlist 

1.    Faberge

2.    Devil In Paradise

3.    Nightmare

4.    Alexis Texas

5.    Childish 

6.    Dance Pon It

7.    Pure

8.    Bored

9.    Delete My Number

10.  Birds Of Galileo

11.  Midnight Ocean

12.  StraitJacket

13.  Lace

14.  Voices

honorable mentions in no particular order:

- Tongue Tied 

- For No One

- Contact High

- Waterfall 

- Love Run Clear

- Sex & Paranoia 

- Wait In The Wenz

- Keep It Fenty

- Daydrinking

This could change with time, so much material to chose from, also depends on the mood I’m in :hooker:

She’s a mastermind… wish things would have gone different for her, cause the talent it’s there yet we won’t ever see her succeed in a mainstream platform. She’s almost like a secret only a few can appreciate :um2:

ok hi so oomf ( @Coloringbooks ) pointed out to me that a lot of the songs from 2016 - 2018 have a vibe of being cheated on, lying to each other, and fighting that person. So I decided to go check out the lyrics to all the songs from 2016 - 2018 to see and he was def right! So I'm here to show you guys some of the discoveries made! credits to coloringbooks obviously. I really hope none of this happened to Teddy actually and I hope she's just that genius enough to have made a fake story about being cheated on. Lets get into it!

EP Theory

Spoiler

(skipping DIP, and POAF because dip is about hollywood and poaf was written for +30mg)

White Dior - At first I didn't think this song would've really fit the theory and it still kind of doesn't, but I think it def has an undertone of her forgiving this person.

(skipping childish cuz it doesnt really fit imo)

(skipping smash since its obviously a love song)

Faberge - I think same as White Dior she was def beginning to forgive this person with this song but it still has that angry undertone to it like "Finna bust a bitch up tonight but this dress costs your rent just dust off and smile" which will be an important line for later.

Powerlines - So I should probably mention the songs that made it onto the EP are def more about forgiving than the angrier ones which didn't end up on the EP. But the song has a similar meaning to Hatefuck after re-listening with lyrics like "Act like there's nothing wrong, no reason why" and "I think it's better when we lie/Our lips taste sweeter when we lie" which are also lyrics that will be important once we dive into the outtakes and Very Beige...

Very Beige - Okay this song should def be the most obvious. "If she wanna fucking try me, better change her shoes" "Broke her face, too broke to replace it" "Everything is so amazing (in a very sarcastic tone)" "What are you doing in my bed? Who let you in?" "Spare me of the lies, I'm drying all those tears" which come on.. The lines about fighting are also very important for the outtakes so just prepare yourself!

Outtakes/Sessions from era

Spoiler

Sex & Paranoia - "Fuck what you said, I can't think straight It's late, don't lie Fuck what I did, all my mistakes Still blame me? I apologized Fuck this, we promised no disrespect I know I messed up before, but we weren't even serious No, are you fucking serious? My God, you're fucking serious" "Is that all it takes? Is that all it takes? A compliment, tight dress and a pretty face Am I replaced? Then why are you chasing, you say? It hurts too much to explain" "It gets harder and harder to pull myself out of the wreckage You say I'm selfish, boy, you're so selfish"

Happiest Girl - "Don't hold my hand, don't beg me back Don't say that we'll make it through this If I'm so beautiful, then why" I get it's just one line but it really fits this story.

I Do - "A thorn without the rose under her fancy clothes There ain't no heart Just a dress on her chest with a hole in the center Who does she think she is" the whole chorus and post chorus too I don't feel like copying it :crying: "She won't love your broke ass She want commissary She won't lick you like that She won't drop the drawers free She don't practice for you She won't hate you this strong She gon' smash the whole crew Come on, she actin' nonchalant I love you better than she do Better than she do, better than she do (She do) I love you better than she do Better than she do, better than she do"

It Ain't Right - now I was considering not adding this to the list since its just some song she randomly decided to rework from 2015 but I guess it fits? "You got the answers for the questions you’re saving" "It ain’t right, keeping my composure Even when it’s over ‘Cause you’ll be, you’ll be on my mind It ain’t right, keeping my heart broken Even when it hold me ‘Cause you’ll be, you’ll be on my mind"

New Winter - "But I can't be the one to lie to you Save you now Flightless wings can't keep me tied to you Because, because, because" "And my mattress keeps asking where I went But I don't know I stay closed, don't wanna know" "Don't make me promise I'll waste forever When I try not to lie and slide past forevers And the fear's so strong, hold on to, remember When the love long gone but I can't forget you

Act Natural - so we're gonna just skip the Sex & Paranoia parts of the song. "Try to act natural, lie like we used to do Try to act natural, don't let her spoil the view I took your picture off my wall I took your picture off my wall You took my picture off the wall But why do you still call?" "Oh, she's a model Well, then it's perfectly alright (Please)I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire I thought you were special, babe Special, babe (Special, special, special) I know it's just jealousy, jealousy Jealous (Jealous, jealous)" "Take your mess, give me back that bezel Created with the consequence Wipe your blood right off my emeralds"

Gemini Boy - "Been avoiding you since twenty five, seems so old (I'm never coming home, I'm never coming home)" "Smile when it all goes wrong, smile like it ain't your fault I drown in the teardrops" "White boy, black hole eyes Two ghosts in a cannonball Lover deals in gasoline Hold me like a guillotine Got a sick joy when you make me cry Twisting the knife like it's nonchalant You just wanna fuck with me Acting like it's comedy" "Are you falling? Are you never coming home? It's surreal, surreal"

(skipping a couple songs because as we enter the 2018 sessions of the album, it seems she stopped holding a grudge around this time)

Don't Take The Love (Too Long Demo) - literally the whole song, if you haven't heard it go listen both versions are amazing..

New Baddy - "Don’t you look lovely Drivin’ off in my ride? Leavin’ me lonely ‘Nother Saturday night Well, I’ve said it once or twice That karma don’t lie (Don’t lie, don’t lie) Livin’ it down But the longer we wait The harder you hurt me And the deader I break When the tears have all been cried That karma don’t play (Don’t play, don’t play)"

and our final song Requiem - "Easy, never said I’m easy Creepin’ in after I saw I’d never speak again High enough to disregard Why you feelin’ so demeaned When I go down you won’t even notice me

So as I checked the lyrics I noticed a lot of them (especially the confirmed DIP outtakes, and early sessions) mention things like fighting, jewelry, some sort of infidelity, models, and being paranoid that you've been replaced. But that's just a theory, these songs could mean nothing to Teddy, they could've been written about somebody else's life.. but I guess we'll never know! What do you guys think? Do you think this is a stretch?

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

there was discovered a possibly real not in love demo https://krakenfiles.com/view/7FXsEXbKZu/file.html might be a fan edit, its uncofirmed, but it was exported with iTunes 9.0.3
also these stop me demo 2 snippets, that is potentially a stem edit 
https://krakenfiles.com/view/kF6uah4s80/file.html
https://krakenfiles.com/view/mtUChhlHfD/file.html

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

there was discovered a possibly real not in love demo https://krakenfiles.com/view/7FXsEXbKZu/file.html might be a fan edit, its uncofirmed, but it was exported with iTunes 9.0.3
also these stop me demo 2 snippets, that is potentially a stem edit 
https://krakenfiles.com/view/kF6uah4s80/file.html
https://krakenfiles.com/view/mtUChhlHfD/file.html

these are old as sht :)

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

@rancidgirl Fabergé is a song about colorism :prettyhurts:

i only added it cuz of the fighting line but yeah i dont think it really falls into that story (i was VERYYY tired writing all of that)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, Taco Truck Bitch said:

how do y'all have your unreleased sorted?

there are 3 known confirmed outtake for 30mg - cruel heart, violet roses and burner Phone (i Put these in folder 30mg outtake in 2016)and 3 confirmed outtakes for devil in paradise - act natural, vultures and gemini boy, that i Put in devil in paradise outtakes in 2019, the rest songs sort by year except the power room songs that are in a different folder, this is unreleased folder, and demos sort in demos folder by 30mg - demos, devil on paradise - demos, unreleased demos and other demos (demos of a released by different artists songs) 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

50 minutes ago, Taco Truck Bitch said:

how do y'all have your unreleased sorted?

for me personally now (I know some of these may not be totally accurate but for me they sound good together):

30mg:

1.    Everything Was Beautiful

2.    Alexis Texas

3.    Burner Phone

4.    Mr. Watson

5.    I Don’t Love You 

6.    Tongue Tied

7.    Florida Blues

8.    Cruel Heart

9.    Hatefuck

10.  Diamond Days

11.  Violet Roses