queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

so.. what happened w Natalia's music career? i just heard the first Cruel Youth songs and never heard about her again.

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

OH I WON

also just letting you guys know its not THM's birthday yet, they do mini leaks till the actual birthday when they'll probably leak big things

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

21 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

omg forgot to post

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1000467128702488608/1130786405795241985/Cruel_Youth_You._I._Forever_THMexclusive.mp3 

leaked an hour ago! idk what era but it kinda reminds me of I Do so maybe DIP era?

its almost THM's birthday (its a discord server) and the admins are teasing a mass on the day it turns a year old, they leaked a couple CY songs for their christmas mass so maybe we're in for more on its birthday!

I honestly hope so 

12 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

so.. what happened w Natalia's music career? i just heard the first Cruel Youth songs and never heard about her again.

there was a staged moment in March 2015 where Teddy and her husband (then a member of the X-Factor New Zealand jury) verbally humiliated a contestant (but publicly apologized the next day). The moment was an obvious staging because there is a video of that contestant's first performance where Teddy is genuinely happy for him, and since then she has been "canceled" and has had difficulty releasing music (in 8 years she has only released 1 mini-album and 2 singles, with six or so canceled projects). While other public figures have done much worse things, they've gotten away with it. But she, completely undeservedly, gets insults about it to this day. And she makes incredible music, and she could be so much more popular, there's just no new fans coming in because she's just stopped being promoted anywhere at all, and most of the remaining fans are from 2011-2013

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I am a really big fan of Florida blues by them. It has a similar style to Lana whilst also being it’s own music. I did try listening to other music of theirs but nothing really stood out

19 minutes ago, SwanAngel24 said:

I am a really big fan of Florida blues by them. It has a similar style to Lana whilst also being it’s own music. I did try listening to other music of theirs but nothing really stood out

try say anything, contact high, voodoo, faberge, power lines:ma:

also if u liked florida blues, burner phone shares similar production

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

try say anything, contact high, voodoo, faberge, power lines:ma:

also if u liked florida blues, burner phone shares similar production

Thank you so much I will definitely give these a listen. Xx