queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Slay and Madness (the shorter one, not the 100,000 Fires one) are Natalia Kills era. Everything else has been Cruel Youth/The Powder Room.

Madness is from the Cruel Youth recording era.. it was recorded in 2015, Teddy confirmed she was working on Cruel Youth in 2014. But yes Slay is from Natalia Kills era.

Slay and Madness (the shorter one, not the 100,000 Fires one) are Natalia Kills era. Everything else has been Cruel Youth/The Powder Room.

Madness is from the Cruel Youth recording era.. it was recorded in 2015, Teddy confirmed she was working on Cruel Youth in 2014. But yes Slay is from Natalia Kills era.

thanks!!

giphy.gif

Love, madness is not a natalia Kills song. It’s not even for teddy or Natalia. I’ve spoken to her about all this.

Don’t spread any false information that could do harm to her later. That’s all I have to say.

Cruel youth was not started in 2014 idk why people are spreading that fake ass rumor around. It started in 2015

Lol 2014? Girl please show the receipts that’s not accurate at all the cruel youth demos are all dated august of 2015

Love, madness is not a natalia Kills song. It’s not even for teddy or Natalia. I’ve spoken to her about all this.

Don’t spread any false information that could do harm to her later. That’s all I have to say.

Cruel youth was not started in 2014 idk why people are spreading that fake ass rumor around. It started in 2015

Lol 2014? Girl please show the receipts that’s not accurate at all the cruel youth demos are all dated august of 2015

I love how you leaked like 20 of her songs but then act like you know and talk her. Lol

How is talking on a forum gonna do any harm to her later? She already killed her career herself on X Factor.

Cruel youth was not started in 2014 idk why people are spreading that fake ass rumor around. It started in 2015 Lol 2014? Girl please show the receipts that’s not accurate at all the cruel youth demos are all dated august of 2015

Teddy released a statement when she released Mr. Watson, implying Cruel Youth was in the early stages in 2014. With her ''new band'' she was obviously referring to Cruel Youth and she was announced as a judge of X Factor in late 2014 so that confirms Cruel Youth was a thing that year. Also I'm confused on where you're getting the all the Cruel Youth demos are dated August of 2015 thing from.

''While evolving my solo project into my new band I was approached to be a personality on X Factor New Zealand, which lead to a publicity stunt resulting in a viral media storm''

I love how you leaked like 20 of her songs but then act like you know and talk her. Lol

How is talking on a forum gonna do any harm to her later? She already killed her career herself on X Factor.

Love you must have me confused I’ve never leaked any of her music and he’s I do talk to her lol

Songs she gets paid for are being ruined by leakers

And I spread a fake rumor to test some fans and long behold it ended here

Teddy released a statement when she released Mr. Watson, implying Cruel Youth was in the early stages in 2014. With her ''new band'' she was obviously referring to Cruel Youth and she was announced as a judge of X Factor in late 2014 so that confirms Cruel Youth was a thing that year. Also I'm confused on where you're getting the all the Cruel Youth demos are dated August of 2015 thing from.

''While evolving my solo project into my new band I was approached to be a personality on X Factor New Zealand, which lead to a publicity stunt resulting in a viral media storm''

she had a separate project prior to Cruel Youth love. That’s when her and Willy started working on it hence the title disgrace records for the NZ X factor headline

How the hell is getting the year wrong gonna harm her in any way? That's frankly a ridiculous statement.

interscope can easily sue her for an alleged NK3

Interscope can easily sue her for an alleged NK3

A what now

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Love you must have me confused I’ve never leaked any of her music and he’s I do talk to her lol

Songs she gets paid for are being ruined by leakers

And I spread a fake rumor to test some fans and long behold it ended here

she had a separate project prior to Cruel Youth love. That’s when her and Willy started working on it hence the title disgrace records for the NZ X factor headline

Are u not the violet roses person who leaked the stuff on SoundCloud.

Interscope isn’t gonna sue her just cause some fans are talking shit. Calm down. All the songs leaking were uploaded to publishing websites. It happens a lot. Get over yourself and stop acting like your some kind of insider.

um no they can't, because -based on what has been said here- she was dropped long before txf and not after as everyone (me included) think/thought so they don't care about her, she was free to do whatever she wanted, they fired her and that's it, end of the story

giphy.gif

it's normal to discuss rumors and fake news, we have no direct contact with her, just curious fans who love her work

we can easily misunderstand or assume, based on the informations we have

i just don't like the "i know her so im better than u" energy