Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Their international store! https://inhaler.lnk.to/Store

I'm definitely gonna order a colored vinyl as well, those colors look fun! And it's only a bonus that they'll sign it! :party:

OMG now I want the signed cassettes too-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08Z33QYTM/?psc=1&vvsa_consumer_id=32541770&vvsa_tracking=_vvsa_m7BIz0wk384351&tag=univemuisc-polydor-21&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&ascsubtag=004196b8815e302987cf87628c3394f2

Amazon exclusive too

not this being cocc 2.0...

I think I'm gonna chill with the limited It won't always be like this single vinyl... the song will be on the album anyways and I'm not too fond of Oklahoma, haha...

Edit: okay what amazon's cover looks much better... and a marble vinyl is cool... it won't be signed though, but I don't mind that much...

... phuck.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

When I heard that they've written the song when they were 17 I was like god they are gifted and super talented :oprah:

I loved the studio version of the song it is uplifting and it made me tear up a little bit hearing it on the radio . I can't wait to see them perform live..  hopefully one day :icant:

The tracklist also made me even more happy :wub::wub:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

... Do you guys think there'll be record store exclusive vinyls too...?

Just now, LanasC keSpoon said:

Im afraid to order the signed cassettes and the amazon exclusive vinyl, since both are from the uk and I will have to pay duties:toofunny:

Wait, really? It is because of Brexit? :o

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Clampigirl said:

yup, its new and it sucks:crying2:

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Maybe, or a RSD exclusive:creep:

I'm so excited for the album, I can't wait to hear these 5 brand new songs and bop in HQ to the ones we already know :angie: And the merch omg I still don't know what I'll get, but the colored variant looks so dope :beyonce:

As for Cheer up baby, it goes off so hard but wbk that, I'll definitely overplay this now that it got properly released :sass:

I'm impressed by the fact that Cheer up baby and It won't always be like this are such early bops, they don't sound like something you would write at such a young age and Idk them just being at such an early stage of journey, wow :wub: I also interpreted their choice of this single and album title as some sort of nod to their "artistic roots" but who knows

Edited by Lavender Sunshine

I can't seem to find the amazon one where is it ? :rollin:

1 minute ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I can't seem to find the amazon one where is it ? :rollin:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08Z33QYTM/?psc=1&vvsa_consumer_id=32541770&vvsa_tracking=_vvsa_m7BIz0wk384351&tag=univemuisc-polydor-21&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&ascsubtag=927f8f7f6651b17c0dd114697c652430

So far only on the uk amazon, Im refreshing the german site tho:tommy:

14 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

12 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Not me considering buying more copies of their debut album than COCC :raven:

NOW I AM CONFUSED I LOVE BOTH THE RED AND THE BLUE AND PINK ONE ( thank youuu for the link btw :hooker:)

I mean they are so pretty and imagine if they come out with more variants :icant: 

Ok, I have to chill a bit... take a breath and think about it... and wait to see if any record stores here might sell any cool album versions. I'll probably pre-order within the next week though. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Ok, I have to chill a bit... take a breath and think about it... and wait to see if any record stores here might sell any cool album versions. I'll probably pre-order within the next week though. :flutter:

Im scared the signed stuff will sell out tho:$

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Now my main dilemma is that i want the 7'' vinyl because it has dublin in ecstasy and it is signed as well but I ADORE the color of the other vinyl 

WHAT DO I DO :icant: