Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

1 minute ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

They better do an European tour:hype:

I only know that they'll do like a handful of festival tour stops. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna miss their Sweden debut because I a) am not vaccinated yet and b) don't wanna spend so much money on a festival ticket, the line up isn't that great anyway.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

I'd love to travel to Dublin around Christmas and see them live, but I have a feeling it'll be difficult to get tickets since it's their home, haha. I've always wanted to revisit Ireland again ever since I my school trip in 2014, Wicklow Mountains had such beautiful nature. I didn't want to leave because it was already spring there and I still had snow in Sweden lol. x)

Oh, also, I saw their limited single vinyls in their webshop. For some strange reason they won't show up on their shop's first page. At the moment, you can only order a vinyl for It won't always be like this/Oklahoma.

https://www.inhaler.band/cope-catalog/it-wont-always-be-like-this-limited-7/

https://www.inhaler.band/cope-catalog/falling-in-limited-blue-7/

https://www.inhaler.band/cope-catalog/we-have-to-move-on-ice-cream-sundae-limited-7/

Β 

I've checked my local record store's website this past week and they haven't updated their Inhaler stuff, so I don't think they'll sell a CD unless you ask them to order one for you. So I think I'll buy from the official webshop instead and get the CD and colored vinyls at the same time.

Dublin around Christmas sounds magical right nowΒ :cryney:Β I miss travelling so muchΒ 

I think I am getting the colored vinyls from the official website as well and not the red oneΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

https://www.amazon.de/-/nl/dp/B08Z33QYTM/ref=sr_1_9?__mk_nl_NL=Γ…MÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=inhaler+vinyl&qid=1616422328&sr=8-9

Β 

Also amazon exclusive is not on only the uk store:trisha:

Btw just check your local recordstore for the indie exclusive, so far almost every single one has it:wub:

Hoping they wont sell out cause im broke

Β 

15 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? ONE OF THE PRETTIEST VINYLS I HAVE EVER SEENΒ :cryney::air:

I think i am reallyΒ going to go broke because I was ready to buy the signed one from InhalerΒ together with Humbug from the Arctic Monkeys ( because I wanted to start my collection ) . The only things that i've been purchasing during the quarantine are vinylsΒ :rollin:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, deadlyynightshade said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? ONE OF THE PRETTIEST VINYLS I HAVE EVER SEENΒ :cryney::air:

I think i am reallyΒ going to go broke because I was ready to buy the inhaler one together with Humbug from the Arctic Monkeys ( because I wanted to start my collection ) . The only things that i've been purchasing during the quarantine are vinylsΒ :rollin:

same, literally all ive spent money on the last year is vinyl:lange:

YUP YUP THAT WHITE ONE WITH SMEARED DOTS IS IT :trisha: I checked my local record store's website again a few hours ago and they still haven't updated their Inhaler stuff so I'm just gonna assume they they won't by in any of their stuff. :noparty:

Okay, I know I'm officially going broke because 1) I preordered COCC in like January and got it today :wub:, b) I bought my dream jacket last month... on sale but still, it makes my student wallet cry, and c) I'm honestly considering buying Inhaler's sigend colored vinyls, this white one from Assai and a CD because I don't even know if I can get the CD later or not since my record store seems to ignore them.
And I also want to buy a manga I've been waiting for for 6 months or something (and other ones but they're even more expensive so I'll just keep dreaming of them)... Bank account, I'm so sorry. :cryney:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Clampigirl said:

YUP YUP THAT WHITE ONE WITH SMEARED DOTS IS IT :trisha: I checked my local record store's website again a few hours ago and they still haven't updated their Inhaler stuff so I'm just gonna assume they they won't by in any of their stuff. :noparty:

Okay, I know I'm officially going broke because 1) I preordered COCC in like January and got it today :wub:, b) I bought my dream jacket last month... on sale but still, it makes my student wallet cry, and c) I'm honestly considering buying Inhaler's sigend colored vinyls, this white one from Assai and a CD because I don't even know if I can get the CD later or not since my record store seems to ignore them.
And I also want to buy a manga I've been waiting for for 6 months or something (and other ones but they're even more expensive so I'll just keep dreaming of them)... Bank account, I'm so sorry. :cryney:

:cryney2:This

I have ordered everything from cocc & Zara's album poster girl. Now more inhaler vinyl and maybe RCS merch?

Also in need of new clothes:kum:Β In need of a sugar-daddy:dua:

2 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

:cryney2:This

I have ordered everything from cocc & Zara's album poster girl. Now more inhaler vinyl and maybe RCS merch?

Also in need of new clothes:kum:Β In need of a sugar-daddy:dua:

I would consider doing commissions to sell art as I study to make some coins but I just don't have the time with my classes plus an evening class on the side! :kum:

At least I'll change my phone bill's subscription to a cheaper one next month. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I would consider doing commissions to sell art as I study to make some coins but I just don't have the time with my classes plus an evening class on the side! :kum:

I feel bad for us:crying:

For real I think that 4 months haveΒ  passed since the last time I shopped for clothes..

The only thing I think I about is new music releases and vinyl variants that I want to buy:hype:Β After my exams I decided to make an account in LB and now I cannot focus in my classesΒ :oop2:

Β 

Β 

Don't get me started on new clothes and student walletsΒ :krylie:

Anyways, I still have some more time to decide which vinyl to buy, hopefully they don't sell out by the time I make up my mindΒ :pray2:

As of right now, I think I like this new dotted variant betterΒ :flutter:

Apparently these are the track lengthsΒ :fabcat:Β I'm very curious about "Who's your money on?",Β  it's more than 6 minutes longΒ :oprah:Β and I'm also wondering if "Strange time to be alive" is kind of an interlude? Not sure since it would be weird to put an interlude at the end of an album, but it seems to be 1 minute long so who knows

Credits to myh.onestface on instagram

Immagine-2021-03-22-175407.png

4 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Apparently these are the track lengthsΒ :fabcat:Β I'm very curious about "Who's your money on?",Β  it's more than 6 minutes longΒ :oprah:Β and I'm also wondering if "Strange time to be alive" is kind of an interlude? Not sure since it would be weird to put an interlude at the end of an album, but it seems to be 1 minute long so who knows

Immagine-2021-03-22-175407.png

wow that looks so interestingΒ :flutter:Β yeah I think that it might be an interlude if it's only 1 minute long .

Also who's your money on is an interesting title i am wondering what it's aboutΒ :oop:

Β 

Β 

39 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Β 

Im so excited:crying: