Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

31 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I'm so excited for the album, I can't wait to hear these 5 brand new songs and bop in HQ to the ones we already knowย :angie:ย And the merch omg I still don't know what I'll get, but the colored variant looks so dopeย :beyonce:

As for Cheer up baby, itย goes off so hard but wbk that, I'll definitely overplay this now that it got properly releasedย :sass:

I'm impressed byย the fact that Cheer up baby and It won't always be like this are such early bops, they don't sound like something you would write at such a young age and Idk them just being at such an early stage of journey, wowย :wub:ย I also interpreted their choice of this single and album title asย some sort of nod to their "artistic roots" but who knows

ย 

So glad you liked the studio version as wellย :flutter::flutter:ย I also likedย  the fact that they said that theย titleย  brings hope to people,ย  that better days are coming after the pandemic, it won't always be like thisย :cryney2:ย And I totally agree with what you said about them paying homage to their artistic roots

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

9 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

ย 

Now my main dilemma is that i want the 7'' vinyl because it has dublin in ecstasy and it is signed as well but I ADORE the color of the other vinylย 

WHAT DO I DOย :icant:

You get both.ย :clapback:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

7 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Wishing there was a bundle with just the signed cd + signed cassettes:raven:

https://shop.inhaler.band/*/*/Signed-Standard-Collection/6WVC0000000

ย 

Should I just order this:kiss3:ย 

Im kinda really thinking about it-

The 15 euros shipping isnt doing it for me, I will just wait this one out...

7 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Wishing there was a bundle with just the signed cd + signed cassettes:raven:

https://shop.inhaler.band/*/*/Signed-Standard-Collection/6WVC0000000

ย 

Should I just order this:kiss3:ย 

Im kinda really thinking about it-

ย 

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

You get both.ย :clapback:

LET'S GO GALS LET'S GO BROKE ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHTย :lanahottie:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

img%5D

Then I might as well get the expensive bundle:lange:

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Jokes aside though, the colored vinyl from their store seems superior to me. You get a bonus vinyl and itโ€™s signed.

Yes definitely

17 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

So glad you liked the studio version as wellย :flutter::flutter:ย I also likedย  the fact that they said that theย titleย  brings hope to people,ย  that better days are coming after the pandemic, it won't always be like thisย :cryney2:ย And I totally agree with what you said about them paying homage to their artistic roots

I agree with you as wellย :cryney2:ย I think the title is very fitting to this phase. I'm not sure it will necessarily remind me of the pandemic, because of the title track being released before it all started. Hopefully it doesn't, but if it does I'll remember of Inhaler giving meย a little spark of hope while my country is in total lockdownย :agree:

ย 

12 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

img%5D

Then I might as well get the expensive bundle:lange:

Yes definitely

Lmao it says "Robert and Ryan bundle, release date 17 June 2021"ย :thumb2:ย Imagine it actually ships to you during those days

Gonna save the new music video for tonight before I go to bed btwย :wub:

Omg i forgot to watch the video clipย :defeated:

i have work to do , I have to catch up on the video and interviewย ย :oop:

ย 

ย 

ย 

26 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I agree with you as wellย :cryney2:ย I think the title is very fitting to this phase. I'm not sure it will necessarily remind me of the pandemic, because of the title track being released before it all started. Hopefully it doesn't, but if it does I'll remember of Inhaler giving meย a little spark of hope while my country is in total lockdownย :agree:

ย 

Lmao it says "Robert and Ryan bundle, release date 17 June 2021"ย :thumb2:ย Imagine it actually ships to you during those days

Gonna save the new music video for tonight before I go to bed btwย :wub:

if it arrives earlier we will have an insider:lmaoney:

ย 

ย 

Woah an interview too! We're getting fed!ย 

1 hour ago, deadlyynightshade said:

if it arrives earlier we will have an insider:lmaoney:

You saw it here firstย :mj2:

Oh, right, tour dates were announced some day ago. I'm glad to see the dates are in late 2021 so the band, hopefully, won't have to reschedule. Interesting that there's only one London night...!

o2GQ3Q1.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Oh, right, tour dates were announced some day ago. I'm glad to see the dates are in late 2021 so the band, hopefully, won't have to reschedule. Interesting that there's only one London night...!

o2GQ3Q1.png

I hope that they don't have to reschedule and things will be better in October. I really want to see them liveย :cryney2:

ย 

ย 

I'd love to travel to Dublin around Christmas and see them live, but I have a feeling it'll be difficult to get tickets since it's their home, haha. I've always wanted to revisit Ireland again ever since I my school trip in 2014, Wicklow Mountains had such beautiful nature. I didn't want to leave because it was already spring there and I still had snow in Sweden lol. x)

Oh, also, I saw their limited single vinyls in their webshop. For some strange reason they won't show up on their shop's first page. At the moment, you can only order a vinyl for It won't always be like this/Oklahoma.

https://www.inhaler.band/cope-catalog/it-wont-always-be-like-this-limited-7/

https://www.inhaler.band/cope-catalog/falling-in-limited-blue-7/

https://www.inhaler.band/cope-catalog/we-have-to-move-on-ice-cream-sundae-limited-7/

ย 

I've checked my local record store's website this past week and they haven't updated their Inhaler stuff, so I don't think they'll sell a CD unless you ask them to order one for you. So I think I'll buy from the official webshop instead and get the CD and colored vinyls at the same time.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

30 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

o2GQ3Q1.png

They better do an European tour:hype: