Carmen

Smiley Requests

I went to see Schindler's List in the theater today (which i had never seen before; turns out it's as if Disney made a movie about the holocaust, or, you know, Steven Spielberg...) and in the previews portion they played the Taylor Swift Coke or Pepsi or whatever it is commercial. I started crying. Incidentally, that is the same reaction i had when i heard her cover God Only Knows. Why did she have to do that? Who told her to do that? 

funtaylors-390x350.jpg

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I went to see Schindler's List in the theater today (which i had never seen before; turns out it's as if Disney made a movie about the holocaust, or, you know, Steven Spielberg...) and in the previews portion they played the Taylor Swift Coke or Pepsi or whatever it is commercial. I started crying. Incidentally, that is the same reaction i had when i heard her cover God Only Knows. Why did she have to do that? Who told her to do that? 

funtaylors-390x350.jpg

It feels like the perfect night

*stares into the distance*

I went to see Schindler's List in the theater today (which i had never seen before; turns out it's as if Disney made a movie about the holocaust, or, you know, Steven Spielberg...)

Nah, when Disney does Nazi Germany it looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LYD0Fzf1LU

and in the previews portion they played the Taylor Swift Coke or Pepsi or whatever it is commercial. I started crying. Incidentally, that is the same reaction i had when i heard her cover God Only Knows. Why did she have to do that? Who told her to do that?

Crying why? I can't tell if this is a good or a bad thing.

funtaylors-390x350.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like she fellated that microphone with her red lipstick?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Is it just me or does it look like she fellated that microphone with her red lipstick?

taylor6.gif

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

every day i get more and more evidence to suggest you're a closeted tayswift stan

married to two swifties, ur sister's a swifte, we will convert you

:swifthairflip:

tumblr_m4r4a0UVRh1r192cyo1_500.gif

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

married to two swifties, ur sister's a swifte, we will convert you

:swifthairflip:

tumblr_m4r4a0UVRh1r192cyo1_500.gif

taking pics of my sisters rooms tomorrow when i visit my ma to show u why i will never be a swiftie. stay tuned.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg